NGT Order Dilema

amit_pearl2
Posts: 201
Joined: September 7th, 2009, 1:53 pm

Re: NGT Order Dilema

Postby amit_pearl2 » August 28th, 2018, 10:23 pm

rspr wrote:
vipulkr wrote:You can check the case status in Supreme court website. details are as mentioned below.

Case type: Civil Appeal
Case Number: 5016
Year: 2016

We need to wait till supreme court makes NGT ruling prospective or quashes it. Currently it is posted for hearing on Friday 13th July 2018.


Listed for 24/9/18. Not sure when this postponements will stop and actually go to trial.


Looks like this is going to be never ending story.... I have not heard goverment planning to compensate people who are impacted.

Have you people seen any houses being built which are in new buffer zone.

rspr
Posts: 8
Joined: November 1st, 2016, 11:21 am

Re: NGT Order Dilema

Postby rspr » August 29th, 2018, 11:57 am

amit_pearl2 wrote:
rspr wrote:
vipulkr wrote:You can check the case status in Supreme court website. details are as mentioned below.

Case type: Civil Appeal
Case Number: 5016
Year: 2016

We need to wait till supreme court makes NGT ruling prospective or quashes it. Currently it is posted for hearing on Friday 13th July 2018.


Listed for 24/9/18. Not sure when this postponements will stop and actually go to trial.


Looks like this is going to be never ending story.... I have not heard goverment planning to compensate people who are impacted.

Have you people seen any houses being built which are in new buffer zone.


I heard for the BDA auction sites, they are returning back the money. However, for first allotment, they are just waiting for the appeal to be finalized.

shaileshblr
Posts: 7
Joined: May 13th, 2011, 11:56 am

Re: NGT Order Dilema

Postby shaileshblr » August 30th, 2018, 11:26 am

Really?? Thsi sounds illogical and impractical. Returning back money on many years back auctioned site. Some of these sites have changed hands and now different owners. What would be amount of returned money (considering appreciation and interests or)and how will it be handled ?

amit_pearl2
Posts: 201
Joined: September 7th, 2009, 1:53 pm

Re: NGT Order Dilema

Postby amit_pearl2 » September 15th, 2018, 2:35 pm

As per the website.... https://www.sci.gov.in/case-status ...... case was filed in sept/oct 2016, it has been two years and still there is no clarity
the way court work for common people, i dont think we may get any judgement from court in near future.

it so strange.... that 90% houses have come up in my layout, and remaining 10% are going to remain vaccant .....
i am still unable to visulize how, will this help restoring lake? where in all the houses constructed near to lake would continue to live,
however few who could not construct then and now fall in this new buffer zone are victims..... :(

shaileshblr
Posts: 7
Joined: May 13th, 2011, 11:56 am

Re: NGT Order Dilema

Postby shaileshblr » September 16th, 2018, 9:32 pm

There is no positive news coming for those of us impacted by NGT restrictions. Not sure, what's in fate for us. It has been so stressful and traumatic from last 2 years.
Saw this news today:-

http://bengaluru.citizenmatters.in/ngt- ... bbmp-27732


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests