Kanakashree layout, Hennur

hyder

Re: Kanakashree layout, Hennur

Post by hyder »

i hav a site located in Hennur byrathi.
2862 sqft site located in gated community named ' Blessing Garden'.
Many houses has been built surrounding the site.
3.5km frm ring road.
Price- rs. 2000/sqft final.
Anyone interestd can call me on 9886046267.
LNG

Post by LNG »

Hello All,

Firstly I would like to thank our forum Advocate Mr. Muralidhara. I did my property legal opinion, sale agreement & deed drafts with him. He was very co-operative and very knowledgeable. He is open to discussions/suggestions. In a nutshell, I strongly recommend him to all our fellow MBS (MY BDA SITES) folks.

Sorry for a delayed response. My deal was for Rs. 2200/sft. These days the negotiations with broker/owners start at Rs. 2500/sft and actually settle between 2100 to 2300, based on the direction of site facing, actual site location etc.

I will also share a couple of insights into the Kanakashree layout setup. The total layout has been made on 62 acres of converted land. And the BDA approval was obtained on a joint agreement between Kanakashree Housing Co-op Society, BLR and Mr. Basavaraja who is the developer of the layout and the actual land owner too.

Hence as per their agreement, a good 60% of sites come under the society's ownership, which are allotted to its members. The remaining approx 40% is Basavaraja' share. These figures are excluding parks & common areas. The society's share is called Block A and the other is Block B.

I purchased it through a vendor who had inturn purchased it from Basavaraja some time back. And the deal was brokered and i paid 1% + 1000 bucks to the real-estate agent.

The biggest drawback in this layout is that the sellers want almost all black i.e. govt guidance alone in white and remaining from your pocket. And some deals are for a 50-50 split where 50% can be white. Also there are deals where you pay some fixed amount like 15lacs or so in Black and rest in white. Fortunately for me, my vendor accepted for a 75%-25% deal where 75% is white from bank loan and ofcourse the remaining from my pocket.

Be aware, the current govt. valuation is at Rs. 180/sft. I registered my site in end of july 2011 and i saw a notification at the SRO, Bidarahalli that the govt valuation is pegged at Rs. 600/- and will be in effect quite soon.

Please feel free to ask for more details, if i can help.

Chrs
Gopinath
varalakshmi

Post by varalakshmi »

Hello Mr.gopinath
Thanks for sharing the information. I am also looking for the site in this layout.
Could you please share the broker details to me. My mail I'd is varalakshmi.dp@gmail.com

Thanks
varalakshmi
Suresh Heggade

Post by Suresh Heggade »

Mr. Gopinath,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I believe you contacted me when I was in overseas and I had given you maximum information over phone. Presnetly, I am India, you may contact me by email sureshheggade@hotmail.com. Congrats for becoming a proud owner of a site in the layout and I welcome you.

Suresh Heggade
rupa_shivanand

Post by rupa_shivanand »

Hi All,

This is for people who are planning to buy site in Kanakashree layout:
1. The current price is 2.3 K to 2.7K for the one near main road and 2.6-2.8 K for the one in Byrathi.
2. The problem is the electricity and the water supply is not available and underground water is very bad in the area. as per my enquiry we will have to spend atleast 4L for the borewell if we plan to construct house and stay there before 4 years from now.
3. 2nd problem is white and black money ( most of the owners ask for atleast 50% in cash).

Please keep these things in mind when you aregoing to buy site there.
LNG

Post by LNG »

Hi @rupa_shivanand,

>>.2. The problem is the electricity and the water supply is not available and underground water is very bad in the area. as per my enquiry we will have to spend atleast 4L for the borewell if we plan to construct house and stay there before 4 years from now.

I doubt your claim. As per the RTC/Mutation records all these 62 acres were cultivated lands earlier with Mango Farms majorly. Secondly, for the premium people pay in buying a land here (+BDA Norms etc), the society already has erected a Water Tank + Drainage Pump Station.

I agree that in current state, there could be problems with water etc. So far there are 3 houses built and 1 more is getting dugged up for foundation. Eventually overtime when there are more residents, local + govt authorities would enabled drainage + water supplies. I think this is typical of every community setup.

On the common note, bangalore East (esp N.East) is very rocky and lots of quarries around. Water problems could be there, but i doubt that a good water source cannot be found in a 62 acre land area.

Chrs
Gopinath
LNG

Post by LNG »

Hi @Suresh Heggade,

Thanks! But it wasnt me who called you. May be someone else.

Lets stay in touch, we are neighbours afterall :D

Chrs
Gopinath
LNG

Post by LNG »

@Varalakshmi and others:

For everyones' benefit and goodwill, I will share 2 numbers here, both are brokers:

1) BABU (Roots Estates): 9844076662

2) SURESH : 9844178926

I did my deal with Babu coz I met him first and he showed me my site first. That doesnt mean Suresh is bad. I have met and interacted with Suresh personally. Both guys are ok. Just sync. with both and see who gives you a good deal.

A latest update from Babu is that offlate Sellers/Owners are asking for 70%-80% black. Go take loads of luck with you.

Chrs
Gopinath
herezjay

Post by herezjay »

There are 2 Kanakashree Layouts. One at Byrathi and the other at Kannur. The one that Gopinath mentioned is at Kannur which is not livable at the monment in my personal opinion.

I checked out Kanakashree Layout at Byrathi and found that there were 4- 5 houses constructed already and there is electricity and drainage and everything. I am not sure about water yet because I saw that the overhead tank is underconstruction.

I am keen on buying a plot there and tried calling Suresh @ 9844178936 but the person said it is a wrong number. I called Babu at roots estates and he was on leave and did not respond and was given 9844076662 as his number.

Does anyone who currently bought land there know anyone who is willing to sell in the Byrathi Kanakashree layout?
What is the going rate there at the moment?
If I call Babu and if he shows me the plots, what is next step?
How do I check whether the plot that I am shown can be bought? (Society vs. Developer/owner)
is there a problem if I buy a plot from one of the Society members who is allotted a plot there?

Any additional information that will help me make the right call would be really appreciated.
I think the biggest problem is that they are asking for all cash deal or max 30-40% white when I called one of the agents who had posted an Ad.
herezjay

Re: Kanakashree layout, Hennur Byrathi

Post by herezjay »

Hi,

Has anyone bought a plot in Kanakashree Layout Byrathi village in 2011? I am trying to find out what is the price there? I was quoted Rs. 3000 psft which I felt is a little too high for the area. Any inputs will really help.

Thanks,
Jay

Return to “Bangalore East”