Sir M vishweshwaraiah layout - Site owners group

Sir M vishweshwaraiah layout - Site owners group

Post by 169039 »

8-)

Re: Sir M vishweshwaraiah layout - Site owners group

Post by 169039 »

Hi,
Anyone has the idea of Recent change in the Guidance value of SMV 1 & 2 blocks is RS 1200 or RS 2000 ?
smvdvs

Post by smvdvs »

maybe RS1200
smvdvs

Post by smvdvs »

I own a site in 8th block, and expect owners of SMVs can meet here in order to update the developments in all the blocks.

Post by 169039 »

Hello Smvdvs,

Thanks for the info, I own a site in 1s blk.

Last weekend two of my friends visited 1st blk, and found some work progress regarding cauvery waterline and drainage pipeline almost done.
The work progress is seems to be ok, I guess it take another 1 yr for 1st block to get basic amenities.
I also request all SMV owners to give their feedback in this category, I hope this will unite all owners in SMV.

with my best regard,
parkom

Post by parkom »

smvdvs wrote:I own a site in 8th block, and expect owners of SMVs can meet here in order to update the developments in all the blocks.
smvdn, there is a thread on this forum where people have been posting developments in the smv layout for the past 2 years. Here is the link for you to check it out ....http://www.mybdasites.com//viewtopic.ph ... 5&start=20
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
smvdvs

Post by smvdvs »

ok thanks for the info,I will participate there.

Thanks for the updates iam not sure when our BD(destroying )A completes all work as per Highcourt justice(DVS) comments they are competeting with koombhakarna
sridhar_neel

Post by sridhar_neel »

Hi All SMV Site owners & residents,
I own a site in 6th Block. I would very much appreciate any news or information about the status of the Sewage & Cauvery water feeder works in 6th Block. Thanks a lot in advance.
Anupama

Post by Anupama »

My Name is Anupama. Even I own a site in SMV Layout 6th Block. We have already constructed the house also and staying there from last 4 months. Roads are in pathetic condition if rain comes two wheeler and 4 wheelers we cannot move only. We don't know how to protect against BDA regarding this.
Last edited by Anupama on September 13th, 2011, 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smvdvs

Post by smvdvs »

welcome to the Forum, generally people donot share the site number here, its just their personal reason.
how abt water connection, did BWSSB complete the work, yes this is the right time for smv owners to fight for basic amenities.

Return to “Vishveshwariah”