Kanakashree layout, Hennur

srkamath

Kanakashree layout, Hennur

Post by srkamath »

Has anyone heard of Kanakashree layout, Hennur Byrathi & Kanakashree layout, Kannur 7 km from Hennur. They calim to be BDA approved sites.

- Is this a private layout?
- Is it reliable to invest in this layout?

Thanks and Regards
mramki_77

Re: Kanakashree layout, Hennur

Post by mramki_77 »

I know of Kanakashree layout, Hennur Byrathi. It is BDA approved. But there is one problem. It seems that it was formed only for the Kanakshree association. Only the association members can buy them or are allocated. When I asked the builder about non-objection certificate from the association, he declined to give it. So I dropped it. please check once before proceeding.

Thanks
Ram
srkamath

Post by srkamath »

Thank you so much for that info.

Do you know any other BDA site in Hennur or Yelankha that I can buy? My budget is 1500 to 1600/-

Thanks and Regards
Sudarsan Kamath
Suresh Heggade

Post by Suresh Heggade »

I know Kanakashree Layout on Hennur -Bagalur Road near Kannur. Myself, I am having 40X60 site in that layout. It is a BDA approved layout with BDA katha and possession certificate from Kanakashree House Building Co-Op Society with all clearance papers. It has all basic amenities like tarmac road, water connection, sanitary line, electricity polls, big over head tank. All the sites were allotted to the members of the society. You can buy only from the allotees. The present going rate in that layout is Rs.2000/- to 2100/- per Sq. Ft. As Hennur Bagalur Road is going to be used as a Cargo Road for BIA, there will be a lot of appreciation for these sites in that area. Please note that I am not selling my site.
vin009

Post by vin009 »

Hey guys is this layout sites approachable for Nationalized bank loan ?

Reagrds,
Vinay
LNG

Post by LNG »

I am currently processing the papers of a site in Kanakashree Phase-II (Kannur) with AXIS Bank and also with a local lawyer for legal consent.

To Suresh Heggade:: I tried messaging you, requesting to contact me. But to no avail.

The set of papers i have received so far are:
1) Sale deed copy
2) Rectification deed copy - Some corrections to the measurement
3) BDA Clearance of Survey number in which this site comes
4) NOC from Kanakashree society listing the sites that are not released yet: Mine is not listed meaning it is released
5) Mother deeds
6) RTC copies
7) Layout plan with BDA Approval number
8) BDA Khatha copy with site's number
9) 1 day EC showing title held by seller
10) DC Conversion doc
11) Other documents in kannada: Guess its all about tax payment etc

There are 2 parties to the seller 1) himself 2) His brother in law. The previous sale deed includes both.

Moreover, the layout is divided into 2 parts, part-I belongs to the society and allotted to its members. Part-2 belongs to the developer and my site comes under part-2. As per the papers there are allotment data for this site in part-2 to the developer. It is kind of a XL sheet matrix listing site no. dimension, part-2, allotted to developer i.e his name appears there. Where as the similar list for part-1 shows the allottee as the director of housing soceity.

Since i went through a Real Estate Agent (REG), he will get me the 15 yrs Encumberance Cert. shortly.

Is there anything that i should watch for? Please advice. I guess there is a Lawyer in this forum, i would appreciate his comments too.

Chrs
Gopinath
prasanthdimmala

Post by prasanthdimmala »

Hi Gopi,
What is the current rate per square ft.
Prasanth
novicedude

Post by novicedude »

Hi Prasanth,
I had enquired with a few brokers and the price they quoted was Rs.2300 per sq ft. Are you planning on buying a site there?

Thanks
Raam
kumarkrish

Post by kumarkrish »

Hi Gopi,

Can you please let me know your contact no.? I am in the process of closing out a purchase deal in Kanakashree layout. regards,

Kumar
Last edited by kumarkrish on July 27th, 2011, 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shilpausr

Post by shilpausr »

Hi,

I would like to purchase a site in the same layout. What is the current price per square ft?
If anyone knows contact person (broker or any one who has already purchased), please let me know.
my contact number: 9844165488 or mail to ganeshpc_80@yahoo.com

Thanks

Return to “Bangalore East”