BDA sites through Auction

dsunilkulkarni

Re: BDA sites through Auction

Post by dsunilkulkarni »

Hi Gupta Kolluru,

Did you get the site at base price or after bidding once(increasing the bid price by 500)? I am thinking of partipating in upcoming auctions, the information will be helpful. Thanks in advance

Thanks,
Sunil
dsunilkulkarni

Post by dsunilkulkarni »

Hi Gupta Kolluru,

Did you get the site at base price or after bidding once(increasing the bid price by 500)? I am thinking of partipating in upcoming auctions, the information will be helpful. Thanks in advance

Thanks,
Sunil
manju57

Post by manju57 »

Hi All,

I participated in one of eauction. Bid actually went double base price. Plot was in visvesvaraya layout.
People were bidding crazy.

Plot for which I tried had around 12 participants. Per sqm bid went upto 65K

Thanks,
Manjunath
Marsman

Post by Marsman »

Hi Manjunath
I understand that only the last few final bidders (last 3-4minutes) bidders have access to the last price. Infact, only the successful bidder knows the actual price. Is this correct?
manju57

Post by manju57 »

Hi Marsman,

All bidders can see highest bid in sqm till auction is live. Auction will go on till 4.30pm since people will be bidding in last 5min so that auction will be extended by 5min.

As per my experience price will atleast go twice base price.

Thanks
Marsman

Post by Marsman »

Hi Manjunath
There is an ad in papers on e auction of sites in M V layout. Sites in 1st,3rd&4th blocks. Sites in 1st & 3rd blocks have two initial bid amount.
Any idea why this kind of pricing. The sites in 1st block are all 108sqmt and same block of sites.4th block are all uniformly 42K but bigger sites.
The first block rates are 42K & 71K. What does this indicate?
Thanks
prashant_gvt

Post by prashant_gvt »

Hi Marsman,
The sites which are mentioned with the 71k and 82k those sites might be more demand ones.like it will be on 80ft or 60ft road.
As manju57 mentioned in the above thread, price will atleast go twice or thrice the base price which is above the current market price.
If we search for the other forums, we will get the better ones with the less price.
In my opinion, its not worthy to buy in auction.

Thanks
Prashant
Marsman

Post by Marsman »

Hey all,
Did any body participate in the recently concluded e Auction? Look forward to feedbacks.
Thanks,
ksvinod20

Post by ksvinod20 »

manju57 wrote:Hi All,

I participated in one of eauction. Bid actually went double base price. Plot was in visvesvaraya layout.
People were bidding crazy.

Plot for which I tried had around 12 participants. Per sqm bid went upto 65K

Thanks,
Manjunath
Hi Manjunath,

Thanks for the info, I am individual & would like to try latest e-auction on Aug/2018, if you share your number would be great to discuss steps & hints
as i am doing first time, pls mail me your number on ksvinod20@gmail.com
lookingforsite

Post by lookingforsite »

I am not resident of Bangalore but resident of Karnataka state. Can i still apply for BDA sites whenever next notification comes in?
What is procedure to apply ?

Return to “General”