Plan To Start Construction

ravikumar124

Re: Plan To Start Construction

Post by ravikumar124 »

Yogavelraj wrote:Now you are comfort and knowledge about your boundry. Try to get sketch in the format of autocad from the civilenginner. Keep it your self and share the cad drawings to architect or civilenginner whome you prepare to give design of your house. My suggestion is for planning architect is the professional who is qualified for planning. He will charges. As per his professional ethics. But it will. Be little higher than the civil engineer. But it has own value than a civil engineer who will charage less. Bcz of his limited knowledge.
Thanks Again for the feedback , but i am trying to find how do i know who is Qualified for Planning .. is it like any Architect is will do planning . or is there any approved one for BBMP
Yogavelraj

Post by Yogavelraj »

First list out your requirement of family and find out architect.Any. Architect is fine, who can listen your family values and blend with his architectural. Acmen is fine.
ravikumar124

Post by ravikumar124 »

Dear All ,

I was able to to put basic design on paper with the help , can you please let me know is this Design good /bed or need some corrections .

i am planning build G+2 for rental purpose , your opinion will help to further improve the design .

regards
kumar
Attachments
design referece .doc
(570 KiB) Downloaded 1094 times
Armchair_general

Post by Armchair_general »

The original owner of our site was unable to pay the betterment charges. Can anybody confirm if BBMP is accepting Betterment charges and issuing the challan ?

I cannot get the plan approved without the challan.
lakshmi56

Post by lakshmi56 »

Hi,,
This is Vijay xxxxxxxxxxxx from xxxxxxxxx CONSTRUCTIONS, I am myself a M. tech Civil ( Structures & Designs). We are into Construction of Independent houses, villas & Commercials. We also take up Interior Design & execution.
We have a complete team of fully efficient Civil labors & Masons. Plumbers & Electrical people with thorough knowledge & have been doing various Villa projects & are well efficient for any kind of fittings, automation for houses, & high end bath fittings.

You can Contact us on 9620xxxxxxxx/9620xxxxxxx, Our Email id :- xxxxxxxxxxxconstructions@gmail.com, vijxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com. A complete detailed Quote with detailed specifications shall be given to you & the same executed on the ground. Our supervisor will be always there at site to supervise the work. Kindly contact us so that we can share the Quote with you.

We work as per the market Standards & the best quality assured with timely completion of the Project.

Warm Regards
Vijay xxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by admin
ravikumar124

Post by ravikumar124 »

ravikumar124 wrote:Dear All ,

I was able to to put basic design on paper with the help , can you please let me know is this Design good /bed or need some corrections .

i am planning build G+2 for rental purpose , your opinion will help to further improve the design .

regards
kumar
Dear All ,

I see that many people did a downloaded the attachments :) but busy not able to replay ;) still waiting for feedback .

i am sure there are many expert here , if some one can give basic opinion on the design will be fine
sriharip

Post by sriharip »

Armchair_general wrote:The original owner of our site was unable to pay the betterment charges. Can anybody confirm if BBMP is accepting Betterment charges and issuing the challan ?

I cannot get the plan approved without the challan.

you can get approval without challan...you can call me up on 9008267268 for more details..we will try
Armchair_general

Betterment charges:
Bribe - 15000
DD to Commissioner BBMP - 67150
kartheek

Post by kartheek »

@Armchair_general - the charges you mentioned is under Akrama-Sakrama scheme?
Armchair_general

kartheek wrote:@Armchair_general - the charges you mentioned is under Akrama-Sakrama scheme?
Nope. The charges were paid well before akrama sakrama came into the picture.

Return to “Civil Construction”