Cybele Green Villa sites

daullath

Re: Cybele Green Villa sites

Post by daullath »

Hi Thomala
I am also about to finalize in cybele greens..
Can you give your site number?
And feedback of legal?

Thanks
Daullath
RekhaMK

Post by RekhaMK »

Hello People,
I have also visited Cybele Green Villa sites. The builder is quoting Rs3600 per sqft.
Is anyone out there whose registration is complete or about to be done.. I want to know about the legal issues of the documents if any.
Regards,
Rekha MK
Lucky

Post by Lucky »

Hello All,

We have visited the site and planning to take the plot in the Cybele Greens BDA approved layout..
We are little bit concerned about the road which is going to end at the layout i mean Dead End Road..and one more concern is Margondanahalli lake does any body who has taken or visited the site any idea please reply to this post now they are quoting 3600 sq ft.

Any body who has completed their registrations and Mortgage loans?
Gurus

Post by Gurus »

HI All,
I have booked site in Phase II .Is anyone is there who has purchased/booked any site in cybele.
I want clarity on BDA approvals and pre - agreement and registration.
explorer

Post by explorer »

Hi gurus,

How much they are quoting now ?

They already got approval/ yet to get approval ?
knskns

Post by knskns »

Hi Guru,

I booked and got registeredin 2015 may. Its a BDA approved A katha plot and I have transferred Katha document also in my name.
What exact information you need.

-Senthil
Gurus

Post by Gurus »

Hi,

Now they are quoting 3600/sq.ft.
As of now they didn't get any approval -- They are telling for only few plots in phase II and phase III they got BDA approval .
I have seen development is going on and STP need to be fixed . I think after this we may get approval.

Can anyone give clarity on pre- aggrement(Registered Aggrement and Unregistered Aggrement).
Is any issues going on in Cybele?
Gurus

Post by Gurus »

knskns wrote:Hi Guru,

I booked and got registeredin 2015 may. Its a BDA approved A katha plot and I have transferred Katha document also in my name.

-Senthil
Hi,

For booking did you gone through any registered agreement?And how much percentage of amount you paid for agreement?
Is there is any risk of paying amount for agreement?
When did you got the approval?
Is any issues are going on in Cybele?
explorer

Post by explorer »

Guys,
I went to site last weekend.
Frankly, i was not convinced to pay 40Lplus in that locality.
Few concerns are ... Atleast till 3 years you can't build a house ( I did not find any shops nearby, except 4 to 5 houses in adjacent layout)
This is deadend ...after that, i could see full of trees (like a jungle). In such a distance, there could be more risk of snakes, etc.

I'm sorry, if i am wrong. If i miss any positive things, pls tell me. I am looking seriously to purchase either BDA or DC around KR Puram.
knskns

Post by knskns »

Gurus wrote:
knskns wrote:Hi Guru,

-Senthil
Hi,

For booking did you gone through any registered agreement?And how much percentage of amount you paid for agreement?
Is there is any risk of paying amount for agreement?
When did you got the approval?
Is any issues are going on in Cybele?

Its good to go for Agreement Registration, if u just pay advance and the Plot not yet released. I have one of my frnd who gone through the same. But I bought a plot which is released. My Plot# 81, East phase.
I don't find any risk of paying agreement amount, untill you have checked and ok with all the points mentioned in that.
I don't know about any issues in this property. But better go for legal opinion with good lawyers. If you need more info reach me on nssenthilraj@gmail.com.

-senthil

Return to “General”