BDA Khata to Gram Panchayat Khata

hegde19

BDA Khata to Gram Panchayat Khata

Post by hegde19 »

Hi All,

I have entered an agreement and planning to get the site registered in Astro Green Cascade Phase -2. This is a BDA approved layout and I have verified following :
1. DC conversion to residential
2. BDA work order
3. BDA release letter of the sites
4. BDA Approved plan
5. Joint Development Agreement, Relinquishment Deed to BDA, Sharing deed from developer to Land owners, and other title flow for the land
6. BDA khata for individual site in the name of owner from whom I am purchasing

Given all this, I was told that the site cannot be registered unless it has an E-Khata and hence owner got an e-khata in their name. I checked in eswathu website and the same is reflecting there as well. Now the confusion is, when I register, do I have to transfer both BDA khata as well as the Gram Panchayat Khata? who will be the authority to give the plan sanction and collecting taxes? btw, this layout comes in Halanayakanahalli Gram panchayat and Chikkanayakanahalli village.

Thanks
hegde19

Re: BDA Khata to Gram Panchayat Khata

Post by hegde19 »

Hey guys.. anyone any info on this? I went ahead and registered this site. But now wondering which khata to transfer and where to get building approval plan.. any inputs are helpful...
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Gram panchayat doesn't come into picture anymore.

Once the Layout is approved by BDA, all your transactions related to Khata transfer, Plan sanction...etc. will be with BDA.
hegde19

Post by hegde19 »

Thanks msn, but Sub-Registrars are not registering the properties that come outside of BBMP limits which were approved by BDA, without Panchayat E-Khatas. So I had to get the property registered after getting E-Khata from Panchayat in owners name. He has handed over both E-khata and BDA khata to me. Now I am wondering which khata I need to transfer and where to take building approvals.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

E-khata is a new format introduced for all the village panchayat and rural area properties recently across karnataka.
It gives the complete history of those properties. E-khata will be issued at Gram panchayat only. Once you get it, then
only you can register the property in the concerned authority.
hegde19

Post by hegde19 »

Thanks msn. Now since I have both e-khata and bda khata which one I have to transfer to my name and where to take construction licence?
pawanmup

Post by pawanmup »

Hi hegde19

This seems a real mess, wonder why cant Govt. streamline and advertise rules clearly taking the toll on final buyers :(

Can you please update how did you get the property registered ?
hegde19

Post by hegde19 »

I got both e-khata and BDA khata from owner and ended up transferring both, as I was not sure. Now both are in my name.
pawanmup

Post by pawanmup »

Thanks hegde19, for the quick reply.

Was this suggested by any Lawyer ? or it was done by you to be on safer side (I meant have 2 khatas). We are in a similar situation!
hegde19

Post by hegde19 »

This was done just to be safe.

Return to “General”