Owners of Anjanapura layout

mmindian

Re: Owners of Anjanapura layout

Post by mmindian »

Dear All,
Good News to one and All,
TODAY ANJANAPURA FURTHER EXTENSION UNDER GROUND DRIANAGE TENDER HAS BEEN NOTIFIED.
SHORT TERM 45 DAYS TENDER .TENDER OPENING DATE AUGUST 20TH 2015.
REGARDS.
MUEEN.
LBSNRWA.
PRESIDENT.
AFERWA

Anjanapura further extension - UGD Tender released

Post by AFERWA »

Hi All,

GOOD NEWS - Government has invited tenders for providing UGD facilities to Anjanpura further extension..

Attached screenshot with tender details..

Tender value - Rs. 1,534 lakhs
EMD - 23.10 lakhs
Tender due date - 26 AUG 2015

CHEERS....
AFERWA
Attachments
UGD - Tender - Anjapura 9-11 block.docx
UGD - Tender invite - Anjanapura 9-11 block
(58.37 KiB) Downloaded 774 times
twentythirty

Post by twentythirty »

Hi
I am looking for a 20* 30 site. If any one is planning to sell, a Genuine seller. then please either contact me or give me a short call at 7.7.3.8.9.8.0.3.7.4. People who just wants to know their site value in the market, please don't waste my and your time.

Thanks
bhabhu

Post by bhabhu »

Dear members,

My request is that, i am a resident of 2nd block, anjanapura layout, My house is located in 20x30 block. This 20x30 block is in very poor condition. Roads are not visible at all, No proper Light, Cleaning of road side and asphalting of roads is immediately needed. Many homes are being constructed but still BDA is not doing any development at all. I don't know in which cross my home is??? there is no hoardings/writings at all.

BDA engineers are not responding to phone calls, even if they pick, they answer very rudely. For cleaning and asphalting, there is not enough fund it seems, from past 1 year i am listening to same story.

My fundamental question to BDA, If they do not provide proper amenities/facilities why they have to create sites and layouts.

Please somebody look into these matters.
Divya Deepu Narayan

Post by Divya Deepu Narayan »

We have a plot in Anjanapura 8th block. We are planning to build. Anybody else who is owning the plot in this block and is interested to build ?
mmindian

Post by mmindian »

Dear All ,

IT GIVES ME IMMENSE PLEASURE IN ANNOUNCING THAT AFTER OUR FOLLOW UP AND REQUESTS AND WITH THE INTERVENTION OF HON'BLE M.P.SHRI D.K.SURESH ANNA , THE UNDER GROUND DRAINAGE TENDER WAS ACCEPTED AND FINALIZED BY BWSSB AT LAST ,,,,,

As per our follows up and requests BWSSB has finally finalised the tender and 1 company has been front runner ,, and needs to COMPLETE documentation process ,Hopefull MID JANUARY 2015 ,THE WORK WILL START IN ANJANAPURA FURTHER EXTENSION ,,, FOLLOWED BY METLING OF THAR ROADS,FINALLY DREAM COME TRUE ,,,

THERE IS ALSO A VERY GOOD NEWS TO ANJANAPURA 1 TO 8 BLOCKS RESIDENTS AS WELL ,, YOUR PRAYERS ARE OBLIGED BY GOD FINALLY ,, THANKS TO HON'BLE M.P.SHRI D.K.SURESH ANNA,,,,WATER THROUGH PIPELINES SHALL BE COMMENCED IN PHASE MANNER,'

WITH REGARDS TO 85 FT ROAD AND BUS STAND WE ARE WORKING IN ALL POSSIBLE WAYS AND SHALL COME OUT WITH POSITIVE RESULTS,

FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE ATTEND MEETING,,,

REGARDS,
MUEEN.
PRESIDENT,
LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI NAGAR RESIDENT WELFARE ASSOCIATION,(1 TO 11 BLOCKS)
premium

Post by premium »

I own a site 40x60 in 8th blk. pls include my name in the list.
Murali
anandram

Post by anandram »

Dear Friends , A new WhatsApp group has been created for the proud owners of Anjanapura BDA Sites to be in touch with each other for the latest updates. We can exchange all information about the Layout. We can also post ads relating to buying or selling of sites without brokerage. We can be of mutual help to each other. Like to join? Please send your name,site number & block to my no 9449001718. Thank you, Anand Ram, # 652, 10th block, Anjanapura further extension.
anandram

Post by anandram »

Dear Friends , A new WhatsApp group has been created for the proud owners of Anjanapura BDA sites to be in touch with each other for the latest updates. We can exchange all information about the Layout. We can also post ads relating to buying or selling of sites without brokerage. We can be of mutual help to each other. Like to join? Please send your name,site number & block to my no 9449001718. Thank you, Anand Ram, 10th block, Anjanapura further extension.
anandram

Post by anandram »

Dear Friends , A new WhatsApp group has been created for the proud owners of Anjanapura BDA sites to be in touch with each other for the latest updates. We can exchange all information about the Layout. We can also post ads relating to buying or selling of sites without brokerage. We can be of mutual help to each other. Like to join? Please send your name,site number & block to my no 9449001718. Thank you, Anand Ram,10th block, Anjanapura further extension.

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”