LBSNRWA ( All Anjanapura 1-12 blocks)

twentythirty

Re: LBSNRWA ( All Anjanapura 1-12 blocks)

Post by twentythirty »

Hi
I am looking for a 20* 30 site. If any one is planning to sell, a genuine seller, then please either contact me or give me a short call at 7.7.3.8.9.8.0.3.7.4. People who just wants to know their site value in the market, please don't waste my and your time.

Thanks
mmindian

Post by mmindian »

Dear All,
It brings immense pleasure in stating that We have been sucessfull to get Rs 5 crore for Pipeline and GLR Works,,,And only after receiving the payment , BWSSB has Obliged for opening UGD tender,

I have requested BWSSB officials to open TENDER of Under ground Drainage For Further Extension for which he has obliged after receiving 5 crore,
Expecting work to start for UGD also shortly in a Months Time, after which another 4 months will be for Main pipe laying and once that is done ,, sub roads connection will start and BACK TO BACK Roads shall be asphalted ,, all these changes in MAXIMUM 1 YEAR or even lesser ,,by that time we will also get cauvery water,
Next STP TENDER SHALL BE CALLED after another 5 crores is recived from BDA,

WE ARE SUCCESSFULL AND REACHED ANOTHER MILE STONE,,,, Now our Priority is bringing water to ANJANAPURA 1 TO 8 blocks, for which we are working tirelessly ,hope to get soon ,,,

THANKS TO HON'BLE M.P.SHRI D.K.SURESH ANNA ,,,, A small reminder for those who think its political Gimmiks,,, Please note ******** IT IS BECAUSE OF HON'BLE M.P. SHRI D.K.SURESH ANNA ,,,ANJANAPURA BDA LAYOUT HAS SEEN A TREMENDOUS CHANGE IN BDA LAYOUT ,,, there is nothing political Adv involved in praising him ,

Recently happened to see negative vibes from A cheap PERSON "ANJANAPURA resident ,, who is a coward,,, not mentioning his name ,,, and playing dirty tricks,,,

REGARDS,,,

MUEEEN.
LBSNRWA ,
PRESIDENT
bhabhu

Post by bhabhu »

Good work, I really appreciate your hard-work and greetings to Hon'ble MP Mr. Suresh.
My request is that, i am a resident of 2nd block, anjanapura layout, My house is located in 20x30 block. This 20x30 block is in very poor condition. Roads are not visible at all, No proper Light, Cleaning of road side and asphalting of roads is immediately needed. Many homes are being constructed but still BDA is not doing any development at all. I don't know in which cross my home is??? there is no hoardings/writings at all.

BDA engineers are not responding to phone calls, even if they pick, they answer very rudely. For cleaning and asphalting, there is not enough fund it seems, from past 1 year i am listening to same story.

My fundamental question to BDA, If they do not provide proper amenities/facilities why they have to create sites and layouts.

Please somebody look into these matters.
mmindian

Post by mmindian »

Dear All,
It gives me immense pleasure in stating that Yesterday ,, BDA COMMISIONER has accepted ,, a Few residents along with me had been to BDA commssioner where commissioner had summouned BDA EXECUTIVE ENG AND AEE,
FINALLY , WEEDS CLEANING ON ROADS AND INSTALLTION AND NAMING OF CROSS STREET / ROADS Has been accepted and File has been finalised,
The work will start at the earliest ,
Thanks for all your support ,
Regards,
MUEEN.
LBSNRWA
bhabhu

Post by bhabhu »

Thank you very much for your effort.
goodcitizen

Post by goodcitizen »

Our honourable MP shri. suresh should be appreciated for the work he has been doing. Sincerely thank him and others for the progress made through hard work.

Is he doing a favour for everyone in the layout ? no he is just doing doing his job responsibly( ie., to represent the people of our constituency and work towards the problems.)
moreover whose money is allocated? is it from his pocket?, attending meetings, using the power vested on him by the people to good use is part of his job.

There is a fundamental question that needs to be asked here
do we thank the bus driver that takes us to the offices/schools everyday on time??
or do we thank the traffic men for controlling the traffic, so that we can commute smoothly?

I am going to office on time because of our Honorable traffic police Shri Honourable POLICE ANNA ,hail traffic police,hail bus driver!!!
Why dont we do that??

But when one responsible MP is doing his job well
why politicize it ? and why others are gaining political mileage? and why make him a Demi god?? at the same time photobomb in every photo?
creation of new associations, usurping the top posts, if by playing second fiddle to the politicians and by doing "tom "tom" on his name will help gain polictical image, thats a very wrong move.

If raising concerns about politicizing this group is equal to spreading negative vibes then they have got it wrong.
I am one among the hundreds of silent visitors to this forum. we are neither deaf nor dumb.
mmindian

Post by mmindian »

Looks like another fake id Created late night ....12th oct 2015,,,,

your Not a Silent Visitor ,, Guess its a just a childish visitor with Childish REPLIES,

ANJANAPURA BDA LAYOUT was formed way back in 2000-2001,almost 14-15 years,, BDA alloted nearly 12,000 sites ,why has it been lacking Infrastructure ,,forget infrastructure ,,lets talk about basic amenities,, whose duty was it to get things set right and make this BDA layout a happy place for all>??
Since 2000-2001 ,, so many elected MP ,MLA ,etc got elected ,, who showed interest in this BDA LAYOUT previously ?

AFTER HON'BLE MP Shri D.K.SURESH ANNA got elected only then the works got speeded up thanks to him,,The Whole Credit goes to him,

would it have been a favour if other previous elected representatives had done improvement for this layout ? was it not their job ?was money not allocated to them ,? Ohh was the previous elected representatives need to shell out money from their pocket attending meeting ,and using power vested on them?

If none of the drivers agree to take you to offices /school everyday on time,,, and
if none of the traffic men control the traffic so that we commute smoothly ,,, AND there is ONLY 1 person who is doing this I would surely praise JAI SHRI HONORABLE POLICE ANNA / HAIL TRAFFIC POLICE ,,/HAIL DRIVER ANNA ,/,OR AMMA, OR AKKA,

If someone praises a Good responsible Elected MP for his good work ,, what is anyone's pain in seeing MP name being HAILED /PRAISED ? and saying someone doing this for gaining political mileage,,,,,firstly i would be happy if you type "POLITICAL" spelling properly ,

secondly ,, text me your contact number,, Hope to meet u, and stop creating all these dummy fake ids ,, Its Just giving me more strength ..
Regards,
MUEEN.
Last edited by mmindian on October 16th, 2015, 10:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
mmindian

Post by mmindian »

Looks like another fake id Created late night ....12th oct 2015,,,,

your Not a Silent Visitor ,, Guess its a just a childish visitor with Childish REPLIES,

ANJANAPURA BDA LAYOUT was formed way back in 2000-2001,almost 14-15 years,, BDA alloted nearly 12,000 sites ,why has it been lacking Infrastructure ,,forget infrastructure ,,lets talk about basic amenities,, whose duty was it to get things set right and make this BDA layout a happy place for all>??
Since 2000-2001 ,, so many elected MP ,MLA ,etc got elected ,, who showed interest in this BDA LAYOUT previously ?

AFTER HON'BLE MP Shri D.K.SURESH ANNA got elected only then the works got speeded up thanks to him,,The Whole Credit goes to him,

would it be a favour from previous elected representatives if they had done improvement to this layout ? was it not their job ?was money not allocated to them ,? Ohh was the previous elected representatives need to shell out money from their pocket attending meeting ,and using power vested on them?

If none of the drivers agree to take you to offices /school everyday on time,,, and
if none of the traffic men control the traffic so that we commute smoothly ,,, AND there is ONLY 1 person who is doing this I would surely praise JAI SHRI HONORABLE POLICE ANNA / HAIL TRAFFIC POLICE ,,/HAIL DRIVER ANNA ,/,OR AMMA, OR AKKA,

If someone praises a Good responsible Elected MP for his good work ,, what is anyone's pain in seeing MP name being HAILED /PRAISED ? and saying someone doing this for gaining political mileage,,,,,firstly i would be happy if you type "POLITICAL" spelling properly ,

secondly ,, text me your contact number,, Hope to meet u, and stop creating all these dummy fake ids ,, Its Just giving me more strength ..
Regards,
MUEEN.
goodcitizen

Post by goodcitizen »

Anjanapura may have been formed 13-14 yrs ago, any layout to take shape it takes few years. This part of bangalore was under going changes to delimitation as it belonged to kanakapura constituency and now part of bangalore rural. we all know which polictical party was in power for the majority of the past 10-15 yrs in this constituency.

its funny to see people taking valid concerns raised in a public forum as a personal thing. It was never personal and again i am stressing the point that please don't politicize this public domain. I would like to use the word POLICTICAL(not here to make anyone happy as long as it makes sense to the readers and it creates awareness)

it is also sad that some of the users on this forum are intimidating other users and trying to keep them away, that POLICTICAL instincts( like gaining strength, stopping someone from creating ids etc) are clearly seen despite concerns expressed by various users.

while all the answers are replied point to point, there was no explanation for the formation of new associations under new names when there was an existing associations ? why was it made to look like a defunct associations? what was the need for abusing the respected members of the other associations? creating a vacuum to usurp power? photo bombing and printing banners and cut outs with photographs (for what sake ?? )

Lastly, what is a fake id? if you are impersonating some one/something that is called fake. when you create a new id completely different from others that's called unique id. kindly don't misunderstand. if people still want to still express their POLICTICAL instincts and stubbornly "tom" tom" one person for doing his job then public in this forum are in a better position to see the actual motive.

It will be very heartening to see if other responsible govt. servants can also be praised and remembered.
mmindian

Post by mmindian »

well iam sure i used the right word in my previous comments ,, CHILDISH ,,,,,speaks without ENOUGH knowledge
When and where did ANJANAPURA Belong to kankapura constituency,,,?Be it in limitations or delimitations it never was a part of kankapura constituency,It was a part of Uttarahalli Loksabha constituency ,,hope one understands difference between loksabha and vidhan sabha ,Kankapura is a vidhan sabha constituency ,and Anjanapura was never a part of KANKAPURA constituency,

Here there is nothing which is to be taken personally ,,, Personally is taken only if i need to deal with my blood relatives,,,,I dont understand the meaning of POLICTICAL...and iam sure many dont understand it either,,,

THERE ARE SO MANY ASSOCATIONS FORMED IN ANJANAPURA BDA LAYOUT ,, BUT OUR ASSOCIATION IS THE ONLY WHICH COVERS ENTIRE ANJANAPURA BDA LAYOUT 1 TO 11 BLOCKS,,, you can create N number of associations be it your own street 1 ,,, who cares and why should any one care,.This association was made keeping in view to bring all blocks in 1 entity and we are very happy to see people attending monthly meeting from each block ,, everyday i receive atleast 2 phone calls about problems concerning in their surroundings ,,, who abused whom go back and ask the people ,, iam sure you will get answer ,,, working tirelessly with my own money and spending my precious time and what i received in return ,was merely some one abusing me ,, do you think one can forget it,,? SPEND YOUR PRECIOUS TIME AND MONEY FOR A SOCIAL CAUSE AND IN TURN SOMEONE USES YOU AND LASTLY ABUSES YOU AND DON'T RESPECT YOU ,,, I GUESS IT DOESN'T MATTER FOR U ,, FOR ME IT DOES,,,,walk in my shoes you will know the pain,,,,,
what contribution have you given to this AREA ,,, IF YOU HAVE WHY DO YOU HIDE YOUR UNIQUE IDENTITY ,?
WHY ARE YOU SCARED TO HIDE YOUR IDENTITY ,TEXT ME YOUR CELL NUMBER ,, I HAVE REQUESTED IN PREVIOUS REPLY TOO,, COME AND I WILL TAKE YOU TO THE PEOPLE AND EXPLAIN YOU WHO ABUSED WHOM .....

Iam happy you have many Unique ID's if not fake Id ,,,,I would be happy if you share me your Number so that i can enlighten you with reality and Knowledge,,, don't understand why you are scared to text your Number here,,, would be happy to see it ,,

Ofcourse if someone responsible govt servant does work we shall praise him but now Its only HON'BLE M.P.Shri D.K.SURESH ANNA who has done it and credit goes to him ,,,

IN FUTURE SOMEONE HAS ANY CONCERNS OR CLARIFICATIONS,, PLEASE TEXT ME ALONG YOUR MOBILE NUMBERS,,
I WILL GET BACK TO YOU INSTEAD OF WASTING TIME TEXTING HERE,,FOR ALL HOAX MESSAGES,,,

REGARDS,
MD.MUEEN,

MD.MUEEN.

Return to “Anjanapura - BDA”