Sir M vishweshwaraiah layout - Site owners group

ven_global

Re: Sir M vishweshwaraiah layout - Site owners group

Post by ven_global »

Hi Vajra

I was there at the Park location opp Water Tank. A sudden flurry of activity in that layout now.

There are two pieces of good news in addition to the 100ft road which is coming up very nicely. The leveling of the mud road is almost complete and the tarring should begin shortly. The road leads to the double road and then passes that to the Nice Road, so it is a good long straight road to Nice Road. This should bring quite a bit of traffic going in front of KHB Platinum.

The two pieces of good news:
(1) There is a park coming up diagonally opp water tank. Even though the park falls just outside the SMV 1st block, the development of infrastructure is always a good thing.
(2) To the SMV 1st block side of the road is a triangular portion close to the water tank. That is also being developed as a Park and the BDA is now fencing it. The workmen told me that there is going to be a park and a college/building as well in that large space.

Regards

Venkatesh
siteinsmv

Post by siteinsmv »

Hi Venkatesh,

"There is a park coming up diagonally opposite to water tank" - are you talking about the park work going on at the Kanakashree layout ?
khbs.jpg
khbs.jpg (70.5 KiB) Viewed 21119 times
ven_global

Post by ven_global »

There did not seem to be so many houses near the park construction which was roadside at the corner opp the BWSSB water tank. It is just on the other side of the 100ft double road from SMV 1st block. There are plenty of workmen working on that park. It technically falls outside SMV 1st block.

This is in addition to the triangular park that is coming up a few blocks away from BWSSB water tank, alongside it on the same side as the water tank. This is within SMV 1st block.
bdasitesmvlayout

Post by bdasitesmvlayout »

From the last month there have been so many infrastructure development activities taking place in SMV layout 1st block.
In addition to the 100 feet road, there is some college under construction and also an upcoming Police Station under construction.

Thanks to all the people involved in bringing these developments to SMV Lyt 1st Block.

- Vajra
ven_global

Post by ven_global »

Hi Vajra

Yes, college is coming up in the same triangular Park alongside the road where BWSSB tank is situated. The workmen are currently doing the fencing there.
Many infra related projects coming up all at once in/near SMV 1st block

Regards
Venkatesh
siteinsmv

Post by siteinsmv »

Hi Guys,

Glad to hear that development work is going on at a rapid pace in SMV 1st and 2nd Block area :-) . But it's a little confusing because the triangular park region is marked as "Proposed Govt School". Please check the wikimapia link. Kindly mark the places in wikimapia or on a pic where the college and the police station are coming up. Correct me if I'm a looking at a wrong place.

http://wikimapia.org/m/#lat=12.9333147& ... 16&l=0&m=b
ven_global

Post by ven_global »

The Layout map correctly states that triangular park as Park+Govt College.
The Wikimapia is erroneously filled in by someone as Govt School.
The Proposed BMTC bus depot across from the Govt College, in the WIkimpaia, is accurate.
I was not aware of any police station coming up there.
bdasitesmvlayout

Photograph of the upcoming BDA park..

https://www.facebook.com/Sir-M-Visweshw ... /timeline/
bdasitesmvlayout

Hi Friends,

Can somebody provide updates on further development of 1st Block 100 feet road from KHB apartments to Water Tank.

When will the tar road be functional.

Regards,
Vajra
siteinsmv

Post by siteinsmv »

Some updates from my recent visit:
- The new 100ft road is not tarred yet, but functional. There is definitely more traffic now.
- The park in the SMV 2nd block is fenced (only), few new roads are being made around the park.
- Couple of new houses in the 2nd block region.
- I could not locate any new college or the Police station which are being constructed. :roll:
- Seems like the frequency of the BMTC buses has increased. I can see a BMTC bus near the 2nd block every time I visit the place now :-)
- PFA some pics
IMG_20151130_165755.jpg
IMG_20151130_165755.jpg (107.79 KiB) Viewed 19981 times
IMG_20151130_170107.jpg
IMG_20151130_170107.jpg (98.83 KiB) Viewed 19981 times
IMG_20151130_170407.jpg
IMG_20151130_170407.jpg (118.76 KiB) Viewed 19981 times

Return to “Vishveshwariah”