Kanakashree SMV Layout (a layout from KHBS)

mareyalare

Re: Kanakashree SMV Layout (a layout from KHBS)

Post by mareyalare »

Here is the link
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=12.9377389&lon=77.4746323&z=16&l=0&m=b&search=bangalore
pyaretaj

Post by pyaretaj »

Well, SMV Layout will take ample time to grow, establish and form completely. The plots could be bought with the theme: "Buy it, protect it, forget it. By the year 2020, there should be much lively dwelling existing in the entire layout. That will be the time when people will ponder to chase the purchase of lands full fledged, ready to pay what ever price possible to clinch the deal. I am in investment field and have seen and learnt the aspects of a successful investor. Never buy costly properties for long term investment wherin the prices are completely saturated. Instead, focus on areas where the growth is just beginning to take shape and forecast the development with regard to demand, supply and availability.

Will discuss more and share ample information from sources on layout development. Until then, Enjoy investing.

Cheers.

Taj.
siteinsmv

Post by siteinsmv »

Hi Mareyalare,

Yes, the link points to the Kanakashree SMV Layout. I have posted the same URL in my first post as well.
Just to clarify, Kanakashree group (KHBS) have completed few more layouts with same name in byrathi/Kannur as well. Those are old layouts.
This is the latest layout (SMV) by the society.

That peice of land which is marked as CPRI in wikimapia has been fenced. You can see that in one of the pic i have uploaded.
But I didnt observe find any board or hoarding which says CPRI, during my last visit. I got to know that this belongs to CPRI only after seeing wikimapia.
So no idea whether it is really belongs to CPRI or some society. Even if it belongs to CPRI, a laboratory may not come there ... it could be for some residential purpose (an apartment may be), as the surrounding places are all residential. Any body has any info on this please ?

Regards,
Ramesh
siteinsmv

Post by siteinsmv »

Guys, Anyone else from this layout ? ;-)

Cheers,
Ramesh
kbvs

Post by kbvs »

Hello All
Am looking for a plot around KS Town. Could you please be able to share few information such as; what was the cost, are there any plots available and can you give me the respective persons contact number.
Thanks,
Karthick
murashid

Post by murashid »

Hi Guys,

i'm planning to buy a site in this layout. could you please let me know the current price and contact eprsonl details.

please mail me at Murashid.rahman@gmail.com
siteinsmv

Post by siteinsmv »

Hi Guys,

Some updates : The area marked as 'reserved for apartments' in wikimapia is now being converted into sites and park. I had been there last week and the development is in progress. This will be complete in 2 months time. I think they might be available for sale, not sure about the current price of sites or the pricing of these new sites being formed.

http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=12.93 ... 9&z=17&m=b

Cheers,
khbs.jpg
khbs.jpg (70.5 KiB) Viewed 7349 times

Return to “Vishveshwariah”