Betterment Charges to be paid by Owners

msn1270

Betterment Charges to be paid by Owners

Post by msn1270 »

Recently BBMP has issued a notice to all the property owners to pay the remaining part of the Betterment charges soon to BBMP.
Those who have purchased the flats must verify their property documents properly, whether their developer has paid full charges
or not. It seems most of the developers have paid only a small percentage and given an affidavit saying they will pay the rest of
the amount at a later stge. In such a case, the present owners have to pay the remaining Part(Maximum Percentage) of the Betterment charges to BBMP.
Attachments
BBMP.jpg
BBMP.jpg (130.36 KiB) Viewed 9736 times
kailash

Re: Betterment Charges to be paid by Owners

Post by kailash »

Hi msn1270

Kindly let me know the name of the kannada newspaper that has published the below advertisement of BBMP and also let me know the date of the newspaper on which it has been published. As I searched for the same in PRAJAAVAANI (my assumption) dated 20th December 2014 I couldnt find it. My brother has a DC converted plot in Venkateswara Layout in Abbigere and is eagerly awaiting for this valuable information. Thanks.

Regards.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

kailash

The information is more important than the newspaper its published.

Always there will be change in the circular released date vs the newspaper published date.

Check out the same information published on 1st January 2015 Page# 5 of Prajavani.
kailash

Post by kailash »

Hi msn1270,

Thank you very much for the information. I checked out the same information in Prajaavaani of 1st January 2015. Its of great help to me.
Truly said by you, the information is more important.I was not doubting the content posted.
Instead I had to share with my brother detailed information like the actual edition of the newspaper to refer to the content which
my help my brother to take concrete steps toward A Khata when the same information is pretended to be unknown by the local BBMP corporation
authorities in Abbigere.

Regards,
Kailash.
ramki067

Post by ramki067 »

I have a plot having 'A' khata but no betterment has been paid. Does the article mean that we can also pay betterment charges?

Thanks,
Ramki
girish.dc.gowda

Post by girish.dc.gowda »

Hi Kailash,

Did you pay betterment charges recently for your DC convertion plot?
if done, please can you share the actual procedure to do the same.

regards,
Girish
ShashiDeshpande

Post by ShashiDeshpande »

If you have not paid or to be paid the betterment charges, then you can not have A Katha. It is in B Katha. If you are sure, make sure the certificate with you is genuine as there are plenty of cases with counterfeit certificate. This has been done with some of the BBMP officials hand in glove with agents.
RKalabhavi

Post by RKalabhavi »

Hi,

As we all know there is BBMP elections are heading in upcoming week, so once the elections are completed and announced, are there any chances to get convertion of B Khata to A land ?

Please suggest

Thanks,
Ravi

Return to “General”