BCMC Layout suggestions please

Shravan

BCMC Layout suggestions please

Post by Shravan »

Hi,
Ive been searching sites in south bangalore to construct house for myself. I found a site at BCMC layout near Kanakapura road. Is it advisable to buy plot there? Please let me know your opinions as soon as possible.
Regards
Shravan
nikhilsuresh

Re: BCMC Layout suggestions please

Post by nikhilsuresh »

Hey Shravan,
Find out under which sanctioning authority the layout has been sanctioned by,if approved then get the approval number and cross check ,before booking it however small the stipulated amount might be,its either of these sanctiong authorities,1.Panchayat 2.Muncipal 3.BMRDA. You can only proceed after this piece of knowledge.

Hope this helps
Nikhil Suresh
Shravan

Post by Shravan »

hey nikhil,
Thank you for the quick reply. Its a BDA approved site. Roads are great with moderate number of houses.
nikhilsuresh

Post by nikhilsuresh »

Hey shravan,
Ask for a copy of the sanction letter and cross check with the BDA,later check your cconvenience,mainly the connecting roads,since you said the inside roads are moderate the connectiing should be fairly wide.
Call if you have any doubts.
Nikhil Suresh
rkrishna

Post by rkrishna »

Layout was allotted to Bangalore City Municipal Corporation employees (Currently BBMP) by their society. It was approved by BDA. I bought a site here a while ago and moved in recently after constructing a house. In general, Kanakapura road has a lot of BDA/BDA approved sites c. (BSK 6th stage, Anajanapura layout or other society layouts like Narayana Nagar and BCMC). BCMC layout internally has wide roads (some internal roads are 40 - 60 feet wide which is a luxury) and there is one 60 feet road connecting to the Anjanapura double road. The direct access road to Kanakapura road is comparatively less wide though cars (and even school buses) can go in that road. I moved in here because it is close to main road (read development) still far enough to be away from pollution with greenery etc.

When I checked last, BCC layout and a part of Narayana nagar 3rd block had some legal issues but may have been resolved. My lawyer is pretty strict and rejected sites in a BDA approved society because the GPA in the paper was not valid. He was very happy with the BCMC layout papers.

That said, papers for individual sites in the layout will need to be verified with a lawyer.

if you are looking to move in to this location; pm me for any details needed.
Shravan

Post by Shravan »

Thank you Mr.Krishna.. Kindly share your number to 9972231084..
sathwick

Post by sathwick »

Shravan,
Did u finalise any plot in bcmc layout ?
funkykar

Post by funkykar »

I am also interested in this layout. Do you have any contact of any Real estate agent who will be able to slow me some plots?
Shravan

Post by Shravan »

hi Mr.Sathwick
Yes I purchased 30*40 plot last year. N right now m renting out a house and staying in the same locality. Loved the area and there is metro construction going on so prices might go up very soon.
Shravan

Post by Shravan »

Hi funkykar
I purchased plot through Mohan - 9880593993. It was smooth transaction with him. One of my friend bought site in the same area through him.

Return to “General”