procedure of requesting street light connection.

mybdablr

procedure of requesting street light connection.

Post by mybdablr »

I want BBMP to install a new street light on a electricity pole, i went ahead and met BBMP official, they told me that this year there's limited budget so hopefully BBMP will install it next year and also took a application from me mentioning the area where the street light needs to be installed.
i wanted to know the correct BBMP procedure on requesting a new street light connection. pls help
sun

Re: procedure of requesting street light connection.

Post by sun »

Best approach is that the residents can group together and meet the ward corporater . He can help with this on the spot. We got it done in a day with this approach, the corporater was helpful, understood the problem and helped immediately. Do go with the an application signed by all residents.
arunthl

Post by arunthl »

If you stay in BDA/Approved layout, I assume there would be a welfare association formed and you can approach your area corporation through association.

Else, BBMP election is nearing and hence, if you go in person and meet corporator and tell about this problem, he will certainly solve atleast for the sake of VOTE.
mybdablr

Post by mybdablr »

sun wrote:Best approach is that the residents can group together and meet the ward corporater . He can help with this on the spot. We got it done in a day with this approach, the corporater was helpful, understood the problem and helped immediately. Do go with the an application signed by all residents.
sure, will do it today itself and see how this will help

Return to “Non Real Estate”