SMV Layout 1st Block Owners Association Formed

Mahanu

SMV Layout 1st Block Owners Association Formed

Post by Mahanu »

Dear friends,

Pleased to bring to let you all know that, today (12th Oct), we had the first meeting of all the site owners of Sir M Visveshwariah layout 1st Block at the temple park in the layout.
The agenda of this meeting was to get to know all the owners and their contacts and to form and register the association in order to take up all the developmental and infrastructure related problems to the relevant authorities collectively as a group.

About 50 owners attended this meeting. All the owners have given their names and contacts for membership. 11 directors have been chosen to forefront the activities.
The association is getting registered in one week time.

Those of you who could not make it today can refer my name (Mahantesh) & contact the following persons for the membership :

Major Seethappa : 9886416607; Mr. Ramesh: 9449345570;

Thanks & Regards,
Mahantesh
Last edited by Mahanu on September 26th, 2015, 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
parkom

Re: SMV Layout 1st Block Owners Association Formed

Post by parkom »

This is great news, Mahantesh. I am out of town currently, but will get in touch with the office bearers. Any agenda formed for immediate drive?
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
tvsh

Post by tvsh »

Mahantesh, Is the membership limited to owners of Ist Block only?
Mahanu

Post by Mahanu »

Hi tvsh,
Yes! This is the 1st Block owners association. Each block owners are coming with their own associations in addition to the Whole SMV layout owners association (all blocks).
SreedharVenkat

Post by SreedharVenkat »

Hi,
I wanted to join the association My Name is Sridhar .
Please let me know whom i should call and phone and good time to call .
BTW please let us know that the 100 feet road is still not completed due to litigation near the KHB apartment to SRI MV Ist block .
bdasitesmvlayout

Post by bdasitesmvlayout »

Sridhar, contact details are mentioned in my post above. Also regarding your query, get your membership first then you can get involved in resolving various development issues..
bdasitesmvlayout

Post by bdasitesmvlayout »

Update: The association is registered now. Next week Sunday(30th) 10 am, another meeting is scheduled to plan the way forward. All can contact: Major Seethappa : 9886416607; Mr. Ramesh: 9449345570;
Last edited by bdasitesmvlayout on September 26th, 2015, 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mahanu

Post by Mahanu »

Dear all,

The meeting which was scheduled on 30th Nov(Sunday) is postponed to next week Sunday(tentative), since the venue for the meeting is booked for some other function already and is not available this week (saturday & sunday).

Will confirm the timings here later.

Regards,
Mahantesh
Srikantamurthy

Post by Srikantamurthy »

Dear SMV First Block sites owners,

Please attend the meeting on 07.12.2014 @ 10AM and it is will be in Basavanna Temple (other side of the double road, 2nd blk) and also please inform all owners you would have know to join. This will be first meeting after registration of the association and will discuss lot of important issues related to our block. Please make sure to attend.

Regards
Srikantamurthy
vinayjan

Post by vinayjan »

How to reach this place from the kengeri upanagara main road coming from mysore road?
Srikantamurthy wrote:Dear SMV First Block sites owners,

Please attend the meeting on 07.12.2014 @ 10AM and it is will be in Basavanna Temple (other side of the double road, 2nd blk) and also please inform all owners you would have know to join. This will be first meeting after registration of the association and will discuss lot of important issues related to our block. Please make sure to attend.

Regards
Srikantamurthy

Return to “Vishveshwariah”