Re: Looking for SMV layout site owners

Post by 169039 »

Thanks Prakum for the info.
Anupamachandan

Post by Anupamachandan »

Hi sir mv layout association,

Greetings from aferwa.

We anjanapura fe have formed an association in order to pool siteowner & residents

As we dont have basic amenities being a bda layout.

We seek your support & guidance for legal proceeding against bda & bwssb

Look fwd for ur kind consideration & co-operation

Thanking you,

With Best Regards
Aferwa

Aside mybdasite team - kind request to allow this post.
smvdvs

Post by smvdvs »

Hi Aferwa,

Thanks for the interest with smv layout site owners, I guess smvians have no group formed like yours at Anjanapura residence,some one can correct me if its not correct

We just wrote plenty of mails to commissioners, secretaries and etc etc, but the progress made after some efforts was fruit full and some progress we find in smv.

Thanks.
pyaretaj

Post by pyaretaj »

We had plenty of members taking part in earlier version of BDA Group blog. Since its closure, participation of members in this blog has dwindled. Not sure whether people have declined from investment aspects into RE or whether its the high interest rates from bank loans that's keeping people away from RE. I would always wish to post and participate in any discussion on RE. Looking forward to become an active member of SMV site owners and post my experience and comments when ever needed. Cheers.
nkr045

Post by nkr045 »

There is another active thread http://mybdasites.com/viewtopic.php?f=4 ... 9&start=10 regarding the improvements or progress in basic facilities in SMV Layout. I think many site owners are interested in house construction if all the basic amenities are in place and good number of people are ready to start the construction. Security is very important. I think there was request submitted by SMV Layout association to police commissioner to start the construction of police station in SMV Layout. I don't have complete details about this.
smvdvs

Post by smvdvs »

One of my relative started consutructing duplex house in SMV but not maintaining setback rules on one side ( the wall should be 3 feet from compound wall bt now its one feet) and the neighbuor has objection and took court stay order
please suggest me if i can fight with this issue or just demolish the wall as per the rule and start constructing again, or it it ok if i pay some fine in court and keep it as it is ....as I dnt wish to fight the matter in court as it takes more time.

Any lawyer in this forum can suggest me the best way..........
bdasitesmvlayout

Post by bdasitesmvlayout »

Dear friends,

Pleased to let you all know that, today (12th Oct), we had the first meeting of all the site owners of Sir M Visveshwariah layout 1st Block at the temple park in the layout.
The agenda of this meeting was to get to know all the owners and their contacts and to form and register the association in order to take up all the developmental and infrastructure related problems to the relevant authorities collectively as a group.

About 50 owners attended this meeting. All the owners have given their names and contacts for membership. 11 directors have been chosen to forefront the activities.
The association is getting registered in one week time.

Those of you who could not make it today can contact the following persons for the membership :

Major Seethappa : 9886416607; Mr. Ramesh: 9449345570; Mr.Anjanappa : 9449655396

Thanks & Regards,
Mahantesh
shankymysore

Post by shankymysore »

Good to know about the association.. Will join when I visit SMV 1 block next time.
v.anand

Post by v.anand »

Dear friends, there is another established association in 8th Block further extension to Sir M Visvesvaraiah Layout which is very active.Their registered office is located in #629, SMV Layout, 8th Block. I am a member of this association and a number of residents regularly meet up. This association too has followed up with various authorities for basic infrastructure and development and as can be seen, they have succeeded in their pursuit.

Thanks and Regards,
Anand
srikhk65

Post by srikhk65 »

Is there any association of Sir MV Layout 6th Block ?
If yes, can you please provide the details.

Thanks
Srikhk
bdasitesmvlayout wrote:Dear friends,

Pleased to let you all know that, today (12th Oct), we had the first meeting of all the site owners of Sir M Visveshwariah layout 1st Block at the temple park in the layout.
The agenda of this meeting was to get to know all the owners and their contacts and to form and register the association in order to take up all the developmental and infrastructure related problems to the relevant authorities collectively as a group.

About 50 owners attended this meeting. All the owners have given their names and contacts for membership. 11 directors have been chosen to forefront the activities.
The association is getting registered in one week time.

Those of you who could not make it today can contact the following persons for the membership :

Major Seethappa : 9886416607; Mr. Ramesh: 9449345570; Mr.Anjanappa : 9449655396

Thanks & Regards,
Mahantesh

Return to “Vishveshwariah”