Site adjoining to Abhiman Studio -- Sapthagiri County

biddappa_c_b

Re: Site adjoining to Abhiman Studio -- Sapthagiri County

Post by biddappa_c_b »

Sri, thanks for all the info. Appreciate it. Also heard that some vastu consultant/Astrologer has mentioned that the Vastu of the place is not good hence there are so many roadblocks. Not sure but these are rumors which I also heard on TV. :)

Sri, the cost of land has drastically risen in this layout since last year. When I bought the land it was costing around 2500 psft. It rose to 3100 pst last 2 months back. The real estate agents are asking for 3500 psft. I also heard that someone had also quoted 4000pst recently :). Am happy that I have already bought a site else even this layout would have been ruled out for me :)

I had been to the layout last Saturday and have noticed that the grass has been growing in an uncontrolled fashion. I think the developer has sold all his sites now and hence no one to check the growth of the grass :) ....

Sri, I will take some pics of the layout and post it in this forum by next week.

Couple of points:
1. There is a garden/park area in this layout. Can anyone confirm that it belongs to this layout?
2. There is a pipe connection to every site. Is this from the common Tank to all site?
3. I do not see any place in this layout where garbage is being disposed. Any ideas of how this can be taken care of? Hopefully if everything goes fine, I would also be a resident of this locality soon but I do not want to dump the garbage collected in my house onto someone else's site. Why? Ultimately it will affect the residents of Saptagiri county.
4. I wish we could get Cauvery water in this area. This would resolve all the water issues. Not sure whether adjacent areas have cauvery water.
5. One request to everyone(not sure how much each one follow), please try to keep atleast 2.5 feet distance all around the site while constructing so that you also get ventilation and do not block the ventilation to your neighbor's house. This is helpful to all the residents.
6. If you plan to give the house for rent, request you to request your tenants to not throw litter all around.
7. Each owner to keep their site clean. This would force the folks who dirty the place to clean up their mess.
8. Each owner please plant a tree in front of their house(make sure you do not block the road :)...Guys any suggestions which trees provide good shade, greenery and not dig roots into foundation? While abroad I have noticed that when the trees shed their leaves or flowers, the roads are littered with these but look so beautiful.
9. The entry to the layout is really dirty. There are so many borewell trucks and the workers have really dirtied the place. Is there any how we can request them to not dirty the place around? I think this can happen only if many residents occupy the layout.

Guys, I have been to a couple of places abroad, also to many layouts that have recently come up in Bangalore. They have such good maintenance, good roads, clean surroundings, lotsa greenery etc. This layout has the potential of becoming one but I was disappointed at some events that took place in which there was garbage dumped infront of my own site. It is a small layout, so maintenance would be easy if all of us cooperate. I want this layout to become one of the best layouts in the whole of Banashankari and adjoining areas. I want this layout to have clean, wide, tree lined, no potholes roads. We hear the bird chirping in the morning(on the trees which we would have planted), zero litter place, roads good for us to go jogging/walking, kids playing on the roads(as we are all educated to know how we drive our vehicles), kids skating on the roads, etc I hope everyone aims for the same. Wat say folks...
sri1000

Post by sri1000 »

Thanks Biddappa for all the info and taking care of this Layout ...
Yes there is a park area for this layout in the south side. This was because BDA conversion has this condition to allocate certain % to park. So this was followed. I donno any layouts have park area like this...
jpnagarprop

Post by jpnagarprop »

If its BDA approved layout 15%(i guess) are need to reserved for parks.
hrskoushik

Post by hrskoushik »

Hi All,

I own a site in this layout and last weekend, when I visited, i was not able to locate my site, After many years I see some development happening in this layout. It is a good sign. If anyone has the layout plan with site numbers marked, can you please share the same in this forum / by email. This will help not having illegal occupancy of the site and fencing it.

Thanks.
kishorenc

Post by kishorenc »

Hi Koushik:

What is the site number, contact number and e-mail address, shall try to send the layout plan to e-mail address.

Kishore
sri1000

Post by sri1000 »

Whats the update guys...
vvrao

Post by vvrao »

Hi every one I am looking to buy the site at the layout if any one interested to sell plz reply me 9844530003
Thanks
V V RAO
biddappa_c_b

Post by biddappa_c_b »

Update on Sapthagiri county:

1. Quite a few houses coming up
2. 2 or 3 independent house , 4 buildings in various stages.
3. Treelines roads(ofcourse hope the trees grows)
4. One of the site owner has rented out his plot for rearing sheep. I do not know whether this is allowed in any residential layout. I just hope this does not become a health hazard.

I just hope the owners of the layout can form an association and take care of this small but amazing layout.
What else is required in this layout:
1. Corporation water
2. Consistent electricity
3. There are many Borewell trucks parked in the layout. They do mess up the place.
4. Garbage collection? what do the owners do about the garbage collection.
5. Any security system in place for this layout?
6. There is a park. Any plans to maintain this?
7. There are rentals available in one of the buildings, if anyone knows of any families looking for rental accommodation, please do refer.

some of the above points came to my mind. Others can chip in. I hope more families build their residential houses and make this layout a super layout.

cheers
sri1000

Post by sri1000 »

good job biddappa. i have 2 sites. need to sell 1 and build house on another.
what u think is the going rate.. plz let me know..
biddappa_c_b

Post by biddappa_c_b »

Hi Sri, good to hear from you. the running rate I think is 3500 Rs psft. when do u plan to construct your house?

Also if you see vvrao was also looking to buy a site.

cheers

Return to “General”