BCCHS Layout, Raghuvanahalli, Kanakapura Road

mahsw

Re: BCCHS Layout, Raghuvanahalli, Kanakapura Road

Post by mahsw »

Vamsee,

Read through this thread. There was a mention of the survey numbers. I dont have it saved on my laptop but the survey numbers were mentioned. I have purchased a site here and have had no issues with khata transfer and such.
kbsgowda

Post by kbsgowda »

mahsw wrote:Thanks Pradeep.

I purchased this BCC layout property 2 weeks ago. I am happy with the rate and the area.

Thanks for the inputs.

Hi,

I am looking for a site in BCC layout. So I need some inputs from you.
Can you please share your mobile number?

Thanks,
KBS Gowda
shubguru

Post by shubguru »

Hi

I am persuing to buy a site in BCC layout. Just want to check on the legal aspect, any update lately? Any pending cases in court after the supreme court order?

Any buyers of late can share the info will be of much help.

Thanks in Advance.
galaxy

Post by galaxy »

Hi Subhguru,

The layout is hassle free and only the claimed land of 11 acres and 15 guntas for which the compensation was not accepted by the original owners (farmers) was under dispute and same was posted by BCCHS in a public notice. The layout is calm and lot of construction activity has taken place lately. School and other amenities have come up. I happen to visit my site 2 days back and I am happy with the overall development of the layout.

The layout will be sort after in future as it is near to JP nagar and Metro is coming near that area. Lot of big builders (Shobha etc) have apartments in the periphery. Even I was offered a good price for my site by a prospective buyer who was looking for an investment.

Prices are bargain in this area as of now considering the prices in this part of Bangalore.

Cheers!!!
pvnsprakash

Post by pvnsprakash »

Hi All,

Can I Request you all to let me know price of land in BCCHS Layout ..Per SFT ? I am exploring options to buy site in kanakapura road.

Thanks in advance.
Prakash.
shubguru

Post by shubguru »

Hi Galaxy,

Thanks for your reply. I persued a site in BCCHS layout. Legal failed stating that the whole acquistion process of the entire layout is questioned in Supreme court judgement.

Best Regards,

galaxy wrote:Hi Subhguru,

The layout is hassle free and only the claimed land of 11 acres and 15 guntas for which the compensation was not accepted by the original owners (farmers) was under dispute and same was posted by BCCHS in a public notice. The layout is calm and lot of construction activity has taken place lately. School and other amenities have come up. I happen to visit my site 2 days back and I am happy with the overall development of the layout.

The layout will be sort after in future as it is near to JP nagar and Metro is coming near that area. Lot of big builders (Shobha etc) have apartments in the periphery. Even I was offered a good price for my site by a prospective buyer who was looking for an investment.

Prices are bargain in this area as of now considering the prices in this part of Bangalore.

Cheers!!!
galaxy

Post by galaxy »

Hi Shubguru,

As per my finding and being a site owner in the layout, I fail to understand why these rumors are being flouted in the market. Please refer to the Bangalore Mirror article regarding the layout & its finding.

http://www.bangaloremirror.com/printart ... 9&subsite=

In the below quote it clearly states that only 11 acres and 15 guntas was under question.

"While a section of the members feared that the entire land has to be handed back to the original owners, Bharathi, secretary of the society, cleared the air in a public notice — that the SC direction to return vacant land to the respondents is in respect of only 11 acres 15 guntas."

I have attached the public notice as well.

Cheers!!!
shubguru wrote:Hi Galaxy,

Thanks for your reply. I persued a site in BCCHS layout. Legal failed stating that the whole acquistion process of the entire layout is questioned in Supreme court judgement.

Best Regards,
Attachments
BCCHS
BCCHS
Savinays

Post by Savinays »

k
Last edited by Savinays on October 22nd, 2013, 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kiranml

Post by kiranml »

Hi Savinays,

can you share what cases are pending on which areas/servery numbers?

Can anyone please share, are still cases pending in BCCHS any servery numbers in High court or Supreme court?

Appreciate if anyone know more about legal details, explain more.
sreenivasgupta.v

Post by sreenivasgupta.v »

Hi,
This is sreenivas
I am planning to take a site 40*60 here.
But I am afraid whether the plot I am going to take is in litigation!

The reseller mentioned that our plot comes under survey number 29.
But I am not sure whether what he gave is the right information.

How would I find the correct survey number?
And which survey numbers are in litigation?

Please help me get the correct details.

Regards,
Naga Sreenivas

Return to “General”