Request advise on Pionier Developers Residency on Hosa Road

sumeetme

Request advise on Pionier Developers Residency on Hosa Road

Post by sumeetme »

The Reliaable Developers people now have a new sister company called Pionier Developers (Office Near JNC College, Koramangala). Their only project called Pionier Residency is between Kasavanahalli Road and Hosa Road (Near Amritha Engineering College). Have people heard about it? http://pionierdevelopers.com/project.htm is their website. They are quoting 3000 rupees per sqft. Their amenities are a few parks and a jogging track (no pool, no clubhouse). Do you think the price is good and any feedback on the Developer? Can someone confirm if Pionier and Reliaable have the same ownership
prasanth

Re: Request advise on Pionier Developers Residency on Hosa R

Post by prasanth »

I visited the site. According to the sales executive Reliaable and Pioneer has a common a partner. That's how those companies are related.So they will arrange the club membership at Reliaable Lifestyle. They have sites at both the sides of the road.But on one side high tension electric wire goes. Parks and jogging tracks are planned under that.
sumeetme

Post by sumeetme »

yep... it's on both sides of the road. One concern I also have is what about future road-widening. If the entire project is BDA approved is there a chance of the central road becoming wider and government forcing the land owners to vacate for that? And how big is that chance?

Does anyone think there is a concern with the High Tension Wire running through the survey number #122 (which is the same side as the jogging track / park)?

Also feedback on the rates please? We negotiated down to 2975/sqft for a corner site (#39 measuring approx 2000 sqft)... I think I want to proceed with the purchase.
arun4will

Post by arun4will »

we got around 2900/- for non-corner site..Legal went through and we registered peacefully :)
sarkar.ak

Post by sarkar.ak »

Dear arun4will,

I am also planning to purchase a 30x50 plot there. I visited the site this morning and found 2-3 guys working on the side other than the park/amenities where I have been shown a few west facing plots.
I am not thinking of buying from an investment purpose but purely to start constructing a house in 24 - 36 months time. What are your plans and do you think it's going to be livable by then?
Other concern is that the amenities can be accessed only by crossing the road, which may not be safe. Though the builder is talking about plans for phase-II where there will be amenities, but I am not sure of that at the moment.
I visited their office in Koramangala and surprisingly is had Fountainhead logo everywhere. That, according to them, is another sister concern of Reliaable Developers!!! I hope we don't land up in a situation where our concerns are just passed like a ball from Pionier to Fountainhead to Reliaable!

Do let me know your views to ease my decision making process :)
arun4will

Post by arun4will »

Hi Sarkar,

I purchased plot no.49 out there & my friend site no.51. It is also in the right side of the road. I'm also planning mainly for construction purpose. I see a lot of potential to construct in 36months from now if not earlier. I see lot of potential for development after Mahaveer construction gets completed. It is sold out project as per Mahaveer website. After people start occupying 400 odd apartments, there will be new shops opened & the area will be bound to develop. That's one of the main reasons for me buy.

Off course, the amenities are in the other side of the road. But I dont see any problems with that as it is clearly menioned in your sale-deed and agreement that the amenities are common. Also, I don't thing people in future will fight for it as we spend relatively less time there..

I feel the main point to buy out there is papers were clear. The owners are same. Reliable,Pionier & foundhead. I got it confirmed from reliable people. Everything went very smooth for us.

do get back if you have more questions. :)
sarkar.ak

Post by sarkar.ak »

Thanks, Arun!
Have you heard anything on the Phase-II of things? Also, sales told us that they are leaving one plot on either side (left & right row) to allow connectivity for future expansion...do you know? The area behind their temp office is fine, but the other side is a stone crusher business right now, so not sure if they are planning to buy that land as well?
arun4will

Post by arun4will »

hi,

They said they are acquiring lands around the current plot. But usually the process of getting BDA approval takes around 1 year time. They said once BDA starts giving approvals they will not allow that stone crusher business to continue. And that land is also at lease for that stone crusher business. I'm not sure if they will buy that land as well..and even if they buy it..it might take 1year to actually make it a layout and get approval from BDA.
the main thing I saw here was the following
1. It is phase-1, so by the time phase-2 comes, the rate will be atleast 3500/-...
2. Mahaveer has sold the whole 400 apartments..so atleast some people will come there in near future.
3. I think 3km before this layout is developed. So, this wont take much time to develop.
4.I will take atleast 1 year to get some money for construction..so till then it will be safe :)

Regards
Arun
veeren4urs

Post by veeren4urs »

Thanks Arun,

Thanks for the info i am going 2rw for site visit can you please send me your contact details i want to talk you about this.

Thanks,
Veeren.
akshay

Post by akshay »

I visited pionier developers layout which is b d a approved and met their executive who showed me the layout plan approved by B D A. When i inquired about H T lines,he informed me that they have left around 120 feet open space and roads below H T Lines and the sites are further away from H T Lines. He also informed me that he has clientle from T C S , Infosys, Accenture.Intel, I B M, Cisco etc . He also gave me referance Of Mr Summet and sarkar who has bought sites in this layout ,and he can give more referances if needed and most of his clients are planning to construct their homes He also informed me that by another 10 to 15 days the developers will be asphalting the roads and once the roads are asphalted the layout will look beautiful.They are finalising the intermediate sites around 2950 to 3000 per square feet depending on the facing of the sites. Can anybody suggest about the price factor and the future appreciation if i buy the site in this layout

Return to “Bangalore South”