Kanakashree SMV Layout (a layout from KHBS)

siteinsmv

Kanakashree SMV Layout (a layout from KHBS)

Post by siteinsmv »

Hey Guys,

Found this group while browsing about the SMV Layouts and immediately joined it.
Its a great group with lot of interesting conversation happening. Im glad that I found it and happy to be part of this group.
Just wanted to say a 'hi' to all :-)

I own a site in Kanakashree Layout (Kanakashree House Building Society) located amidst SMV Layouts such as 1st, 2nd and 4th Blocks.
Anybody else from this layout ??

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=12.9377854&lo ... 17&l=0&m=b

Regards,
Ramesh
Last edited by siteinsmv on January 28th, 2013, 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tnp

Re: Kanakashree Layout (a layout from KHBS)

Post by tnp »

I have one in Kanakashree SMV LO. Registered it a couple of months back. Great location, close to recently announced KHB flats. Plz connect with me at pandri_tumkur@yahoo.com to share kanashree specific info in which others may not be interested.
siteinsmv

Post by siteinsmv »

Hey ... Nice to see a reply ...
yeah me too, got it registered a couple of months ago.
Thanks for sharing your email id. I ve sent you an email.

Regards,
Ramesh
Last edited by siteinsmv on January 29th, 2013, 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
siteinsmv

Post by siteinsmv »

Guys ... I visited Kanakashree Layout, SMV Layout and surroundings last sunday.
Here are few of the pics taken during my visit.

http://www.mybdasites.com/gallery/album.php?album_id=15

Hope this is useful ...
pyaretaj

Re: Kanakashree SMV Layout (a layout from KHBS)

Post by pyaretaj »

Hi,

I own 2 sites in 2nd and 5th blocks of SMV Layout. I shall always share any information related to SMV layout with you guys and you too can always keep in touch with me through this message board.

Ramesh: how did u find the developments in 2nd Block during your visit last Sunday? Hope its improving now with water, sanitory and electrical lines.

tnp: Are you from Tumkur? Let me know if I can keep in touch with you through your email ID.

Cheers.

Taj.
siteinsmv

Post by siteinsmv »

Hi Taj,

Thank you for responding to this message.

I could see a quite a bit of developments in 2 'nd Block, compared to my last visit.
People have started building houses in this block as well. There were about 10 houses close to each other.
Electricity is definitely there, no idea about sanitary and water lines. I couldn't get much info about these.
But the excavation process for water pipes along the 100 ft road is complete and the road is tarred again. I have posted that pic in the album.
However, still not sure if water is available for the layout.
Have to enquire someone or check for these info in some of posts in this blog.

Except for the main roads (60ft roads I suppose), other's are not tarred yet. They are not even metalled.
I have taken some pics of this block also. Let me know if you want , I can share em.
Let me know if you need any other information.

Regards,
Ramesh
pyaretaj

Post by pyaretaj »

Dear Ramesh,

Thank you very much for your kind and generous reply. Appreciate your amiability!

Well, if you have ample time and pictures ready to be shared, then you can as well upload the pictures here and let me know. I will be very glad to have a view of the layout. I had done the same when I had taken pictures in 2007 and posted them for everyone's reference. I din't manage to again click pictures ever since. But I would be visiting the layout in coming months and shall take many pictures and share them will all here.

My view about SMV Layout is that it will prosper in coming years, perhaps by the year 2020, it should bear the scene just like how Vijayanager looks like. The layout will have many houses constructed and there will be full flow of traffic around. The prices will be quoting not less then Rs. 7,000 to 8,000/sqft. I believe in the saying: "Always plant your seeds before the jungle gets formed, so that your tree will grow and stand upright along with other trees in the jungle".

Keep in touch!

Taj.
siteinsmv

Post by siteinsmv »

Yes, well said Taj, That time will definitely come. I am waiting for that as well.
However, its just that the pace at which it is progressing seems a lill slow, in spite of many well developed places (like shirke, kengeri satellite town etc) around it.
mareyalare

Post by mareyalare »

Hi Ramesh,
Thanks for sharing the info. Good to hear that SMV 2nd block is fast developing. Thanks for the pics.
-mareyalare
mareyalare

Post by mareyalare »

Hi Ramesh,
I was browsing wikimapia for Kanakashree layout and found it here. I guess that is the right one. Diagonally opposite is CPRI Land. Is it the Central Power Research Institue? Are they coming up with some sort of research laboratory?
Thanks

Return to “Vishveshwariah”