Electrical Fittings

maheshvivid2003

Re: Electrical Fittings

Post by maheshvivid2003 »

JollyRogers wrote:I had been to BVK Iyengar road to purchase Electrical wires yesterday, and I made a good find. Almost all dealers prefer Finolex, and then Havells/Anchor.
The following are the discounts offered: 35% on Anchor Products, 30% on Finolex. (I had enquired with about 8-9 shops and all of the dicounts ranged from 30-40% max).
I then found a Shop which offered me the best discount. They are bulk suppliers for all leading developers in South India, (They are not into retail sales) and I found them offering the best rates:
48% discount on all Havells products (crabtree, wires, etc.)
50-52%% on Clipsal (schneider electric)
48-50% on Legrand products.
The overall cost turned out to be cheaper than Anchor/Finolex products.
If anyone is interested, you can PM me, and I will provide you with the details of the shop.

hi JollyRogers

im in process of buying electrical items ...can u plz share the details of the dealer
mohan_hu

Post by mohan_hu »

HI Jollyrogers,

Can you please share the details (mohan_hu@yahoo.com).

Thanks,
Mohan
JollyRogers

Post by JollyRogers »

I have sent a PM to Mahesh & Mohan with the shop details.
maheshvivid2003

Post by maheshvivid2003 »

@JollyRogers

thanks for sharing the details
BengaluruBoy

Post by BengaluruBoy »

Hi JR,
I didn't receive your message in my PM inbox. Can you please resend?
Thanks!
ranjanimehar

Post by ranjanimehar »

Hi rogers,

Kindly send me the details of the dealer asap.

thanks
ranjanimehar

JollyRogers wrote:I had been to BVK Iyengar road to purchase Electrical wires yesterday, and I made a good find. Almost all dealers prefer Finolex, and then Havells/Anchor.
The following are the discounts offered: 35% on Anchor Products, 30% on Finolex. (I had enquired with about 8-9 shops and all of the dicounts ranged from 30-40% max).
I then found a Shop which offered me the best discount. They are bulk suppliers for all leading developers in South India, (They are not into retail sales) and I found them offering the best rates:
If anyone is interested, you can PM me, and I will provide you with the details of the shop.
a338029

Post by a338029 »

Hi Jolly,
can you please send the details to me at
biswal_prasanta@yahoo.com

thanks
Prasanta
sansjunk

Post by sansjunk »

@JollyRogers, please PM me the contact details as well. What brand wires did you finally go for and what discount did you get on the wires?

Also 48-50% on Legrand is lower than what I was quoted by Legrand directly. For switches they offer 55% discount on MRP for the MyLinc model which is VFM. However Taxes are additional. Anyone interested in Legrand please contact the company directly. You can get the phone number to their office from their website (http://www.legrand.co.in). Look for the 'Contact Us' at the bottom right of their homepage.
JollyRogers

Post by JollyRogers »

I purchased Havells wires.
Yes, the discounts are the best in Bangalore, much cheaper that what the manufactures sell, so that they dont affect the retail sales.
I have sent a PM to all those who have requested.
Dreamhome

Post by Dreamhome »

Hi JollyRogers,

Please send me the details of the dealer asap. Currently we are in phase of purchasing electrical wires and swithes for my Dreamhome.

Regards,
Dreamhome

Return to “Interiors”