Site adjoining to Abhiman Studio -- Sapthagiri County

rrchandan

Site adjoining to Abhiman Studio -- Sapthagiri County

Post by rrchandan »

Hi ,
Does any one own a site in Sapthagiri Count (Adjoining to Abhiman Studio) as I own one .Need to get in touch with the other owners who own a site there .
kishorenc

Re: Site adjoining to Abhiman Studio -- Sapthagiri County

Post by kishorenc »

Hi Chandan

Even I am interested in buying a plot there, please let me the going price for the sites in Saptagiri County there. Can we buy the plot there?

NCK
rrchandan

Post by rrchandan »

Current price in Sapthagiri County is around 2000 --2300 sqft and you can buy as there are no issues as such.
kishorenc

Post by kishorenc »

Hi:

When did you buy the site, did you buy from the developer or brought it as resale?
rrchandan

Post by rrchandan »

Hi Kishore,
I purchased site from reseller @ 2000 in Aug 2011.If you are interested please reach out to me +91 9901904202 I know a reseller you can talk to him.
kishorenc

Post by kishorenc »

Hi:

Even I own a site in Sapthagiri Countty. I brought the site in 2005 from the developer. Yes, definitely shall get in touch with you. Thank you for the info.
kishorenc

Post by kishorenc »

Hi:

You can contact me at +91 9880192332.
bsreddy2090

Post by bsreddy2090 »

Hello chandan sir
I am also having site at sapthagiri county adjoining to abhiman studio you may call me on my mobile 9449075611 and also one more person also having site at same layout his name Mr.somashekarbabu and contact no 9448494038

Thanks
biddappa_c_b

Post by biddappa_c_b »

Hi All,

I am in the process of purchasing a site in Sapthagiri County. Legal going on. Is there an association of owners for this layout? Is anyone planning to construct a house here? If all goes well(Touchwood!!!) I plan to construct a house. Unfortunately there has been no developments in this layout from the past 1 year. Please let me know. cheers -Biddappa
kishorenc

Post by kishorenc »

Hi Biddappa:

I own a site in Saptagiri County. There are few others who also own sites there. What is the rate they are quoting to you and what is the site number? According to construction of house there, people are maintaining "who will ring the bell first" policy.

Kishore

Return to “General”