ayushmanabhava layout

aks

ayushmanabhava layout

Post by aks »

I need info regarding this project, based in Sarjapura- Athibele road marketed by karnataka telecom hosuing society. Any updates ?
chidu

Re: ayushmanabhava layout

Post by chidu »

Karnataka Telecom Department Employees Society (http://ktdecoopsoci.com) issued applications to Ayushmanbhava and Sukheebhava (now Aravindabhava) projects about 5 years back, but yet to fulfill the allotment of sites to members. They have have acquired 200 acres, converted 70 acres and BMRDA approved 31 acres (292 sites released) as claimed on their website. The BMRDA approval that I have seen is only on the adigarakalahalli road where most of the other society layouts are coming up.

It is not clear yet if the other acquisition back side of Ayushmanbhava site office on Sarjapura - Attibele road or the Aravindabhava land behind Gadha Anjaneya Temple has been DC converted yet from green belt. There are different voices from co-operative society who say DC conversion has been complete and the local farmers who say just the acquisition has been made but without DC conversion yet.

Off late there has been a spurt in the marketing activity with a promise that registrations will be done for new applicants in about 12 months, when I called up society they say that for the old applicants the registrations will be completed in 3 months. Overall I have a mixed opinion, ultimately they might issue the sites, but it might be a gamble with several years of waiting period.
aks

Post by aks »

Thanks
aks

Post by aks »

aks wrote:I need info regarding this project, based in Sarjapura- Athibele road marketed by karnataka telecom hosuing society. Any updates ?
siteraja

Post by siteraja »

I also need feedback on any news of allotment in ayushmanbhava layout. It's been 6 years since I hv paid my money.any legal means by which we can get back our money.I feel these societies are cheats who park our money n just give assurances only.
bkrag

Post by bkrag »

I am eager to know how many persons in this forum are waiting for the sites to be allocated in Ayushmanbhava layout. I paid my last installment in 2008 and have been waiting since then. I repent for having invested with this society.

As an action, can we form a group and submit our memorandum/complaint to the Registrar of Co-operative societies? This is a state government body which controls cooperative societies in Karnataka.

Let us start the prep work at least now.
siteraja

Post by siteraja »

Sure, bkrag,
I am willing to submit a memorandum to co-operative of societies. Kindly update me.
thaman

Post by thaman »

bkrag wrote:I am eager to know how many persons in this forum are waiting for the sites to be allocated in Ayushmanbhava layout. I paid my last installment in 2008 and have been waiting since then. I repent for having invested with this society.

As an action, can we form a group and submit our memorandum/complaint to the Registrar of Co-operative societies? This is a state government body which controls cooperative societies in Karnataka.

Let us start the prep work at least now.
HI Bkrag,
Will have to create a group and bring in some pressure to the society for speedy allotment, at the same time the above action plan can be drawn to go further and lodge a complaint in the registrar of co-op society.
Please let us plot the action plan.
sudarshanbhat

Post by sudarshanbhat »

I'm also on the same boat. Has anyone actually spoken to the concerned persons and got a response? The last heard this was caught up in the yedyurappa scandal and is unlikely to proceed further. Is that not the case?
ujjwal

Post by ujjwal »

https://www.facebook.com/ayushmanbhavalayoutbangalore/

Let's all connect through the above Facebook page.

Return to “General”