Villa near Varthur - Panathur road Behind Cisco Office

Post by spatra »

Hello friends ,
Project Ads with out basic details will be deleted immediately
EDITED BY ADMIN
krishnabn

Re: Villa near Varthur - Panathur road Behind Cisco Office

Post by krishnabn »

May I know the exact map location and price.
kbaijuk

Post by kbaijuk »

Can you share the builder name and weblink if any, whether the builder is going to get BDA approval?
dsubram

Post by dsubram »

Can you please share project details? Any contact to approach and get mode details. My personal mail ID mani_doguparthi@yahoo.com
gsreddy372

Post by gsreddy372 »

Can you please share project details? Any contact to approach and get mode details. My personal mail ID gsreddy372@hotmail.com
MNRS

Post by MNRS »

I guess the same sites have been marketing by innspire. You can see http://www.innspire.in/innspire.html
bdasites

Post by bdasites »

I went to the location of this project. It's 4.5Km from ORR (http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Kadubeesanahalli,+Bengaluru,+Karnataka,+India&daddr=12.935094,77.728625&hl=en&sll=12.939099,77.700033&sspn=0.007194,0.011319&geocode=FZpuxQAd-ZChBCnRSKkBshOuOzHy4-BqHypqLA%3BFbZfxQAdcQuiBA&vpsrc=0&mra=ls&t=h&z=15) and 2.5Km from Varthur. This place is almost in the middle of nowhere, the road is pretty empty for 2km on either side. This is on the outskirts of a small village, Baligeri. However, the road from ORR is well laid (but just about single lane). I also saw a couple of villa projects on the main road. It might be at least another 5 years before this area has decent occupancy. So, it maybe a good option for people who are looking at it as an investment, rather than a budget home.
sapanj

Post by sapanj »

This project is under hold as some papers are still pending from the landowner, my brother wanted to book this.

Return to “House for sale”