Guidance required please

Forum rules
For replies to topics here, please post the ad in 'Site for Sale' and provide link in the reply so that all the details are available.
durga1961

Guidance required please

Post by durga1961 »

Namaskaar to the forum members.

We are Kannada speaking madhwas living in Chennai, trying to relocate to south bangalore,as my wife is interested in madhwa religious activities.
Initially we started looking for used flats budget of 40 lacs nearabouts of vidhyapeeta or a 30x40 site .
As we are new to BLR, we slowly learnt about a khata and b khata issues,. So, we rejected 2nd hand flat ideas .
With a small budget ,we are now faced with the option of going far away from vidhyapeeta.
But, my current experience is that I have to go farther away almost upto jigani etc for getting a site for 20 to 25 lacs.
These locations are far away from majestic and vidhyapeeta, with no metro possibilities.
Bda sites are out of my choice, simply because of my budget.
We want to settle in Bangalore for sure.
We don't want a flat.
Whatever info I have now is mostly from going through this forum,facebook, brokers and friends.

My request to the forum members are as under:
I can set aside about 25 lacs for site
Plus regn
As I am a retired person, I need additional income from rent.
So, 2 floors - one for self use, another for rent... Total 2000 asft, so construction cost 25 lacs app.

Total max budget looks like 50 lacs .

I want a safe property title.

With such limited money and knowledge of BLR and it's topography, I am at a loss of location.
Can anyone guide me .

My email is hbm1238@gmail.com.
Hope to hear from you.
Thanks and regards.
Raghavan
vipulkr

Re: Guidance required please

Post by vipulkr »

You can buy a 600 sq feet site from SMV layout, Anjanapura or BSK 6th stage, either through BDA Auction or Agents. You can still construct 2 Floors.

Or you can buy a Apartment near Nice road or Kengeri. You can get an apartment at around 25 lakhs budget near Nice road junction ( or after nice road junction, near rajarajeshwari medical college). Metro Phase 2 is nearby. There are few 2 BHK Apartments in KHB Platinum city, Kengeri satellite town, which may cost approx 26 lakhs.
durga1961

Post by durga1961 »

Thank you mr vipul.
I have been visiting anjanapura sites since past 2 days.
There's no development in 1st ,2nd blocks , just >90% vacant sites.
Are there houses in bsk 6th stage sir?
Where is smv layout sir?

I have visited gubbalala last month. Now I am going around jp ngr 8th phase and anjanapura.
A broker friend suggests 20x40 site in narayana nagar for 7k. Is it safe property, worth or correct price?
Still in search sir.
Will update my progress sir.
Thank you once again.
Raghavan
tvsh

Post by tvsh »

If you are looking for sites in the range of 7k, you can try uttarahalli, ex: poornapragna layout and vicinity.
girishshk

Post by girishshk »

If you are trying to settle in south Bangalore after retirement for your budget, you could try Nisarga,Nandhandavana,Pride Rolling hills etc near bannerghatta road. Many people are staying there and has very calm and clean environment compared to mysore road.
I heard Pride rolling hills price is 1200, check if any nearby layouts if its available.
Here it is less congested compared to Kanakpura and mysore road, hence you cay try here to get a best property and settle.
durga1961

Post by durga1961 »

Thank you all dear forum members for your guidance and support.
Today I visited a private layout near gubbalal metro. But my choice of 990 sft was sold. Quote 5750 psft.
Yesterday I was shown a bbmp appd plot in bcmc layout, near narayan nagar I think , odd site 1228 after, price 60 lacs.
These details are for our members idea.
Raghavan
durga1961

Post by durga1961 »

Thank you mr vipul,mr tvsh and mr. Girish.
GPM

Post by GPM »

Hi Raghavan and all,

I am looking for a plot with 30*40 near BCMC Layout/Narayan Nagar with budget of 60 to 65 lakhs. Could you please share me the prices details.along with any litigation in these area please

Appreciate your inputs with more details on this area please. Thanks!
Kumar_Da

Post by Kumar_Da »

Hi Raghavan,

Even i am looking out for a plot near BCMC Layout, could you please share details of the odd site 1228 please? I have seen couple of plots there, let me know if you are interested to know more details.
durga1961

Post by durga1961 »

I was shown a uneven site by a broker friend.

It is a corner site, bcmc layout, adjacent a 60feet road I think, and the other site of the road is big park. Since I am from Chennai, I am not so familiar with the area.
But, the area I can guide you to :

Opp. To KS IT, A metro station is coming up. If you are coming From blr city metro station, after konankunte cross metro, towards ksit station, on the left side, there's a petrol bunk, after this, I think there is a Prashant hotel or hospital. Just next to this building block, take the left, right, left next to a small shop, go straight down and dead end turn left.
I think plot no. Is 440 or 447.
Very nice area and calm.
All four sides of the plot are different.
It's east facing.
He quoted 60lacs for the entire site, more than 1200sft, but told me he could finish it by 50 lacs.
If this reply of mine is acceptable to the admin,
Pl post it.
Details of the broker contact, I shall provide as advised by the admin or if contacted, thru my email id hbm1238@gmail.com.
Raghavan

Return to “Site wanted”