Looking for a site in Lake View Residency, Yelahanka

Forum rules
For replies to topics here, please post the ad in 'Site for Sale' and provide link in the reply so that all the details are available.
pawan_kch

Looking for a site in Lake View Residency, Yelahanka

Post by pawan_kch »

Hi, I am planning to buy a site in Lake View Residency, Venkatala, Yelahanka. It was registered as a BBMP 'A' katha, and i was told that SBI will provide the loan facility. Anyone in this forum had purchased any site here or had any opinions about this layout. This was a very old layout formed almost 15 years back. The layout is just 3kms from the Yelahanka Railway Station. Road connectivity is very good, and location is perfect. But i don't see any development in this layout, not many houses built. Hardly i see 15-20 houses, on a total of 200 sites. When i asked the broker, he says that most of sites are bought by NRI's and they haven't constructed any houses here. I am not sure if i could believe, but i just want to make sure if the layout is not under any litigation. How do i check on this?

Since SBI is giving loans, can we trust and invest in this property? Should i consult a lawyer as well before any proceedings. Any information about this layout, please let me know.
praveenmys

Re: Looking for a site in Lake View Residency, Yelahanka

Post by praveenmys »

this is a good layout
Last edited by praveenmys on December 7th, 2014, 11:44 am, edited 7 times in total.
yashmys

Post by yashmys »

whats the price being quoted ??
praveenmys

Post by praveenmys »

hello
Last edited by praveenmys on September 9th, 2015, 8:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
anilmn

Post by anilmn »

Bumping this old thread. Did anyone buy at lakeview residency? I am planning to buy here but not sure of the current rate here - I have a quote of 3200+.

Checked the CDP 2015 on clearvalue and there seems to be no problem with this area. However, PRR is planned fairly close and there have been a couple of PRR realignments which may end up notifying this area. Also, the lake is very close - not sure if any approvals are needed from the lake development authority.

Thoughts from owners and people familiar with this area appreciated.

Specific questions I have on this are:
1. what is the current rate
2. Any possibility of notification / acquisition in the future?
3. Any approvals from LDA required? (plots here have BBMP A khata)
praveenmys

Post by praveenmys »

have not enquired recently on this area, hence cant answer.
Last edited by praveenmys on December 7th, 2014, 11:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
anilmn

Post by anilmn »

praveenmys wrote:contact me at praveenmysATyahooDOTcom for more details
Have PMed you. Please do reply.Thanks!
praveenmys

Post by praveenmys »

thanks
vikasvhiremath

Post by vikasvhiremath »

Does anyone have plots in the layout, I would like to buy it if the price quote is good. please contact 9964218839.

Return to “Site wanted”