Looking for BDA Site in White field

Forum rules
For replies to topics here, please post the ad in 'Site for Sale' and provide link in the reply so that all the details are available.
SatishPatil

Looking for BDA Site in White field

Post by SatishPatil »

Dear All,
I am looking for a 30X40 site in a BDA or BDA approved layout near whitefield or K R Puram.
Any relevant suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Regards
palmut

Re: Looking for BDA Site in White field

Post by palmut »

Are your looking for BDA sites or BDA/BBMP approved sites. I don't think there are any BDA layouts as such in these areas. I can think of the following BBMP approved layouts in whitefield - Pai layout/Prashant/Maitri/D'silva/Couple of prestige layouts (glenmorgan/whistling palms)/prithvi layout/some in Varthur road/few near Hoodi ....
MNRS

Post by MNRS »

BBMP can not approve the layouts. Only BDA has the jurisdiction to approve the layout. If some one is saying it is BBMP layout, then it needs to go under akrama-sakrama and it needs to be regularized. Also, there is no A Khata for those new BBMP layouts.

sathishpatil

You can check Sadaramangala area. There are some BDA approved layouts that side.
SatishPatil

Post by SatishPatil »

Thanks MNRS, I contacted one of the layouts and they say that the layout is not BBMP approved but has BBMP A Khatha and is DC converted and betterment charges are paid. Does this means GO or NOGO?
mramki_77

Post by mramki_77 »

Depends on your risk appetite. Since it is not BDA approved, risk is more. Aslo you need to bear in mind that you might need to shell out money for akrama-sakrama.

Thanks
Ram
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

It is already got A Khata.. So u dont need to shell out money for Akrama-sakrama.. BBMP wud give A khata also called as Suvarna Khata only if the land is DC Converted and has Form 9 & 10 and also if the tax is paid up to date.. Akrama Sakrama is for the Properties which are not regularized and which has deviations in building plans etc.,
kamalkumargopi

Post by kamalkumargopi »

Guys,
Planning to buy a gated community plot around Whitefield, need some info on prestige whistling palms.

Is there any legal issues.
How is the community and maintenance, I can see the layout is not yet tharred.
How much is the running price around the area.

Please share your thoughts and help me to finalize.

Thanks
Kamal
raghud

Post by raghud »

I was also looking at a property in whistling palms. I was thinking of buying a bigger plot(5100 sqft) shared with 2-3 others as I see it is selling for good rate compared to smaller ones.

Let me know if anyone is interested.
R81

Post by R81 »

Hi Raghu,

Let me know more details and also the expected budget from each person.

I also want to know if there is a possibility to share the land itself or we need to go for group housing and also we might need to check with the developer if there is a House owner association(HOA) made in this layout and if they have any rules that are laid out. Please reach me on rajeevns@gmail.com

Thanks,
Rajeev
Nammane

Post by Nammane »

Hello,
Does developer allow dividing the larger plots, any issues during registration?
Reg
Babu

Return to “Site wanted”