Reg ORIGIN HARMONY GROOVES- Seegehalli KR Puram

Forum rules
For replies to topics here, please post the ad in 'Site for Sale' and provide link in the reply so that all the details are available.
rajasekhar

Re: Reg ORIGIN HARMONY GROOVES- Seegehalli KR Puram

Post by rajasekhar »

Hi Sanjay,
Thank you for the details.I didn't have any any plots in that layout. I own site in Samrudhi layout.All the best !!!!
lenidavidson

Post by lenidavidson »

Hi Rajasekhar.

Do you own site in Samrudhi phase 1 or 2 ? How about phase 2 ? Do u have any idea?
rajasekhar

Post by rajasekhar »

Hello Lenidavidson,
In Phase 1. Heard about phase 2,sorry didn't know details about it.
jisha sanjay

Post by jisha sanjay »

Hi,
I am in the process of buying plot in a layout in seegehalli..During the process of verificatn my lawyer told me to verify the originals including the mother deed..So i verified all originals except mother deed.Owner gave xerox copies of mother deed..When we askd abt this to our broker he told nobody usually do this..Do u people verify mother deed while buying??Can somebody help me?
jisha..
lenidavidson

Post by lenidavidson »

All lawyers demand 'certified copy' of mother deed to verify the authenticity. You can also obtain certified copy of Mother Deed from the concern registration office. By the by I am also looking for a site near Seegehalli area, can you please let me know the layout name / contacts?
Leni
jisha sanjay

Post by jisha sanjay »

Hi,
But the person from whom we r buying has only its copy..So we buyer should get it from the registration office?This layout situate back of origin harmony grooves..As long as i know there is no name 4 this layout..Situated adjacent 2 samrudhi layout...
lenidavidson

Post by lenidavidson »

If you / your lawyer don't want to take any risk, you need to get 'certified copy' of Mother deed from Registration office. ( Cost : 2 k approx.)
It will be helpful for you in future to obtain construction loan, normally all the bank lawyers demand for Certified copy. (From my past experience)
jisha sanjay

Post by jisha sanjay »

Did u all check the originals of mother deed? bcoz my lawyer is askng 2 verify the originals to reveal its authencity.(to know whether its present).My agent is not entertaining our requirement 2 see the mother deed..On the other side,lawyer told he cant go further without this verification.Is certified copy is enough for future safe? .we r in a dilemma now..
Padmaraj

Post by Padmaraj »

Hello Jisha,

Can you plz share the property name which is behind Origin who are Quoting 1400.... I am Interested to buy a site. Can we construct a house there?

Raj
jisha sanjay

Post by jisha sanjay »

Still enquiring about that.do anybody heard of Happy garden layout in seegehalli? Pls let me know if u have any idea.

Return to “Site wanted”