Sites Around Hormau, TC Palya & Ramamurthy nagar

Forum rules
For replies to topics here, please post the ad in 'Site for Sale' and provide link in the reply so that all the details are available.
Ephrahim

Sites Around Hormau, TC Palya & Ramamurthy nagar

Post by Ephrahim »

I'm looking for a 30x40 site at Hormau, Ramamurthy nagar or TC palya, anybody willing to sell please let me know.

Thanks much
eph
Ephrahim

Re: Sites Around Hormau, TC Palya & Ramamurthy nagar

Post by Ephrahim »

No response from anybody :(
tojans

Post by tojans »

Did you get any site ? I am also searching in these area.
hisudhir007

Post by hisudhir007 »

hi Ephrahim & tojans,
I am also searching in the same area. .

I found Lakeview gardens layout in Ramamurthy nagar. . Builder is quoting 2400Rs/sq ft. . If you like the layout we together can approach and try todo group bargain. .

You can google this layout for more details. .

and also let me know If you found any other layouts. . Mail your contacts to ece.sudhir@gmail.com. .I will call you. .

Thanks,
Sudhir
jaya_ram55

Post by jaya_ram55 »

Hi
I also come across this Lakeview garden.... The major problem is BAD smell around the area because of the Rampura lake. +ves are it is big layout and not much distance from ORR & Manyata.
If Still interested, try to negotiate the price as less as possible... may be between 1800/- to 2k. i come across another BDA approved layout between Maragondanahalli and kithaganur village. -ve is dustance from ORR is between 6 to 7Km... 2.5 km from Reliance fresh TC palya road... price around 2k...mail me on ramumr06@gmail.com...if u want more info.
leelapk

Post by leelapk »

Anyone found any good layouts.. .yet ?
kbaijuk

Post by kbaijuk »

I have posted in another thread about the layout which Jaya_ram55 is talking about in Kithaganur village. This project is called Cybele green villa plots, developer claims to get BDA approval soon, they shown me some papers which says that they made betterment payment to BDA. now Price quoted is 2200/sqft. What you guys think? I am seriously considering this project. the company name is Cybele Infrastructure Pvt ltd, have anyone heard about this company?
minchu

Post by minchu »

Hello there!, recently I have visited a new residential layout in Banjara Layout, Horamavu Main Road. Its 2 Kms from the Ring Road. The land development is half way through & waiting for them to complete it. Thnx

Please add more details such as name of layout, price, any other details as to when it will be completed etc.etc. Admin
binost

Post by binost »

Hi All, 2day I called up Lakeview Garden people and they told that they don't have A Katha for individual sites. Is It necessary to have A katha for individual sites? They claim that they have A katha for the layout. Is that enough? Will any problem occur in the future when selling out the land or building a house? Appreciate your replies....
sona

Post by sona »

jaya_ram55 wrote:Hi
I also come across this Lakeview garden.... The major problem is BAD smell around the area because of the Rampura lake. +ves are it is big layout and not much distance from ORR & Manyata.
If Still interested, try to negotiate the price as less as possible... may be between 1800/- to 2k. i come across another BDA approved layout between Maragondanahalli and kithaganur village. -ve is dustance from ORR is between 6 to 7Km... 2.5 km from Reliance fresh TC palya road... price around 2k...mail me on ramumr06@gmail.com...if u want more info.
hi all,

i recommend u do not buy sites at lake view garden. They are fraud people.

Return to “Site wanted”