Kanakapura road : Judicial Layout or BCCI layout

Forum rules
For replies to topics here, please post the ad in 'Site for Sale' and provide link in the reply so that all the details are available.
sun244

Kanakapura road : Judicial Layout or BCCI layout

Post by sun244 »

Friends,

I am looking for a site (60x40 BDA approved) near Kumaran school. I have shortlisted Judicial layout and BCCI layout. The rate quoted is 2500 per square feet for Judicial layout and 1800 per square feet for BCCI.

Those who live in the area kindly share and give inputs on which one is better and what is the pros and cons based on their experience.

If any individual owner is planning to sell, please message me.

Thank You

Sunder
vgbarkur

Re: Kanakapura road : Judicial Layout or BCCI layout

Post by vgbarkur »

Hi,

I have purchased a site in BCC layout in 2010 Jan and now I have started construction also. Few of my friends are also purchased in last 6 months. I am not in position to compare the layouts but can talk about BCC layout. Now the running price there is Rs.2100 and Rs.1800 may be correct for bigger sites. No legal problems are there and it is BDA acquired land for BCCHSB Society. Sites are having both BDA and BBMP khata. Broad roads are provided with drainage and water connections. Since site owners mainly investors, are least bothered about maintaining the sites; this layout looks bit unattractive. It has good potential to be decent layout.
sharana121

Post by sharana121 »

Hi,

Can you please provide me contact number of the agent, I am interested in buying a site in BCC layout.

Thanks,
Sharan
suchitra_bhat

Post by suchitra_bhat »

Hello,

Can you please provide me contact number of the agent, I am interested in buying a site in BCC layout/judicial layout adn other surrounding areas.

Thanks,
suchitra
dynamicrs

Post by dynamicrs »

Excellent 40/60 BDA Approved Site for Sale in BCCHS Layout,Vajarahalli, Kanakapura road. This is adjacent to the new Kumaran's school campus, new KSIT Engineering college campus, Sriram Symphonye and Purva Highlands.
Its a South Facing Site 2nd Site to Corner,2400sft.,Already few houses have come up there and this site is ready to construct.
Expected price - Rs.2000/-per sqft.
Serious Enquiry Please.
Call for more details
Arvind@9886879732
vrs

Post by vrs »

Hi i am owning a site in BCC layout and the measurement is 40x64, west facing site, this is on main road, this plot is owned by my father and he is allotee and no need to pay brokerage for this property and the plot # 1221, rate 2250/-sq.ft slightly negotiable, good location, anybody interested please mail me on vrsguru@yahoo.com or call me @ 9845357443
kalidashan

Post by kalidashan »

i am planing to buy a 30*40 in the following layout. If anyone interested please call me on 7259960047
subsbda

Post by subsbda »

Hi All,
i am looking for 30*40 or 30*50 in judicial layout, you can contact me in

subramanya.shankar@gmail.com
rama331

Post by rama331 »

i am also looking 30*40 west facing in this layout.please let me know @9731110691
apnagu

Post by apnagu »

Hi all,
yesturday in TV9 9' CLCOK NEWS there was some news against BCC Layou,Kankapura layout in bangalore.if you have any info on the same please let me know.
Last edited by apnagu on February 5th, 2012, 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Site wanted”