BDA sites or Villa sites around Whitefield, KR Puram, ITPL

Forum rules
For replies to topics here, please post the ad in 'Site for Sale' and provide link in the reply so that all the details are available.
bobi_march8

Re: BDA sites or Villa sites around Whitefield, KR Puram, IT

Post by bobi_march8 »

Hi Hari,

I am also interested let me know the details to sivaramakrishna.obilineni@gmail.com

Please shre the details if any plot is available for me.

Regards,
Siva.
tojans

Post by tojans »

Hi All,

Anybody in this forum is having information on Vishwasree Viswa Dhama. it is located in Sadaramangala, Whirefield, Near ITPL. As per the advertisement, it is BDA approved. They have around 58 sites.

any info on this would be appreciated

Regards,
Tojen
rajasekhar

Post by rajasekhar »

Hi,
I am planning to buy BBMP A katha site in site Samruddhi layout Seegehalli KR puram Lake Montfort school road.
Layout owner has taken A katha for the entire layout which is 4 acres.
Please let me know where can I enqure about the authenticity of A katha of this layout , KR puram Sub-registrar office or BBMP ?
Awaiting for your valuable feebback . Thanks in advance.
Raju1

Post by Raju1 »

rajasekhar,
Can u provide the deatils of Samruddhi layout. Even i am interested in buying plot there. Contact No, price and whether sites are available.
skarnavar

Post by skarnavar »

Hi

When I enquired about the samrudhi, it is not a layout actually, and if it is for a investment its good. Else if u are planning for constuction of house in 2-3 months time, its not a good option i think.
mramki_77

Post by mramki_77 »

Dear all,
I was following the thread. I got to know about Ani layout in the thread. I saw the layout and it looks to be good. When I enquired with the marketing person, I came to know that there are 2 kinds of sites.
1. BDA Approved (around 1800/- per sqft). All are sold out.
2. DC sites (around 1500/- per sqft). Not sure whether they are available.

Iam want to explore option 2. Any legal issues with this layout. Is the price justified for this area? Personally I feel the price is high.
Also any idea if this layout becomes livable in the next 2 years.

Thanks
Ram
rajasekhar

Post by rajasekhar »

skarnavar wrote:Hi

When I enquired about the samrudhi, it is not a layout actually, and if it is for a investment its good. Else if u are planning for constuction of house in 2-3 months time, its not a good option i think.
Skarnavar, Thank you very much for the update.
ashraf

BDA sites or Villa sites around Whitefield, KR Puram, ITPL

Post by ashraf »

I've a BBMP A Katha, DC Conversion Site With Betterment paid, At ITPL , It's a Getted community, just 1 km from Whitefield main road, it's a new layout, please contact me on 9845080778 or mail me for further details ashrafcf@gmail.com
Ashraf
+91 9845080778
Aithena Interiors
ashraf

Post by ashraf »

ramakril wrote:Hi Hari, I am very much interested .Please eamil the info to ramakril@gmail.com
Hi. As u requested For the Details of Plots Available at ITPl, It's 1.5 kms From hope Farm circle towards Chik Thirupathi road,right side u find White field Global School, Right behind that, This is 4.5 acre land with DC Conversion, BBMP A Katha, Betterment Paid, 1820/sft, please call me for any clarification,

Thanks and Regards
Ashraf
+91 9845080778
Aithena Interiors
ashraf

Post by ashraf »

ashraf wrote:
ramakril wrote:Hi Hari, I am very much interested .Please eamil the info to ramakril@gmail.com
Hi. As u requested For the Details of Plots Available at ITPl, It's 1.5 kms From hope Farm circle towards Chik Thirupathi road,right side u find White field Global School, Right behind that, This is 4.5 acre land with DC Conversion, BBMP A Katha, Betterment Paid, 1820/sft, please call me for any clarification,
ashrafcf@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards
Ashraf
+91 9845080778
Aithena Interiors

Return to “Site wanted”