Cuurent Price Of BDA Employees Layout

Forum rules
For replies to topics here, please post the ad in 'Site for Sale' and provide link in the reply so that all the details are available.
rama331

Cuurent Price Of BDA Employees Layout

Post by rama331 »

Can anyone please update what is market and Government values of BDA Employees layout.
jagadeeshtu

Re: Cuurent Price Of BDA Employees Layout

Post by jagadeeshtu »

Hi all,
even i am looking for a plot in the same area like, bank officers layout or BDA officers layout. i want to know the prices.
Please let me know if anybody has the idea about the prices. my mail id is jagadeesh_tu@rediffmail.com

Thanks and Regards,
Jagadeesh.T.U
rama331

Post by rama331 »

Hi ,
I have seen few plots here quoted Rs2500psft.I am concerned about burial ground in this layout.But agents say that that will go off and there park would come in place of burial ground.Is that true?Please let me know
keshavachandras

Post by keshavachandras »

What you see is what you get, it is always difficult to speculate about something going off. so take a calculated decision. Personally I would stay away from it.
rkrishna

Post by rkrishna »

I spoke to a few residents in the narayana nagar 2nd block and they mentioned that the burial ground is 'not active'. They also added that some of the villagers (Thippasandra) still bury folks there. Over a period of time, if enough houses come up it should definitely go away. But it is hard to predict how long that would be as there are hardly any houses in the BDA employees layout or plots next to burial ground in Nnagar 2nd block.
Nnagar 2nd block, I am hearing that the prices are in the range of 2 -2.5 K depending on the location of the plot, size of the plot (larger plots are selling for less) and facing of the plot (south facing is less)
I heard that since these plots are on a hilly terrain, bore well water availability will depend on luck
chidu

Post by chidu »

There is a 10 year cap on sale of sites in BDA employees layout which is as per the association bye law, sites have been distributed in 2007-08
Any idea how the registration of sites are allowed here?

Return to “Site wanted”