Kanakashree layout, Hennur

vasenth

Re: Kanakashree layout, Hennur

Post by vasenth »

srkamath wrote:Has anyone heard of Kanakashree layout, Hennur Byrathi & Kanakashree layout, Kannur 7 km from Hennur. They calim to be BDA approved sites.

- Is this a private layout?
- Is it reliable to invest in this layout?

Thanks and Regards

Contact for more information: 9611558530 Sree Kumar
nrk1980

Post by nrk1980 »

Iswear wrote:Thanks for your reply Mr. Gopinath ... The Seller has finally agreed to procure all the documents related to the survey number.

We have agreed upon a tentative date sometime next week for registration. Hope all goes well

Regards
Pavan
Hi Pavan,
I am trying to close a plot in the same layout in Part 1 and the brokers are quiting 2700 even for non corner plots. Do you mind sharing your purchase price and more details of the plot (size/direction etc). This would be very helpful.
chakri

Post by chakri »

Hi,
Iam planning to buy/in the process of finalizing a site in kanaka shree layout. can some one clarify below quries?
1.what is the on going rate in this layout?
2.what is pahse 1 and pahe2 sites in kannur layout and how do i know which site belongs to which phase?
3.heared that the kannur one deosent have bbmp approval but byrathi one has and what is the signeficance of this approval?
Thanks,
Chakri
subsbda

Post by subsbda »

Hi,
I am also interested in buying there any one selling so send mail to

subramanya.shankar@gmail.com
Jojy

Post by Jojy »

Hi I am also looking for a plot in Kanakashree layout. I heard that this layout is only for people from kanakadasa caste and even if others buy and register the plot, problems can occur in future. Is this true? I heard that society is giving NOC with which other cast people can register the plot.
Thanks in advance!
chakri

Post by chakri »

Hi Jojy,
been to this layout and interacted with some brokers but i have not heared anything what u have mentioned.
Chakri
chakri

Post by chakri »

Hi,
1.what are the schools present in this area and how for they are from this layout?
2. is this layout is going to have a club house?
3.what is the ongoing price?
4. also is there any problem in buying pahse2 sites?
5. how can i get layout plan? the broker is not willing to give lay out plan.
appreciate a quick reply from some one.
u can call me on 9844323948.
Chakri.
mahee_hos

Post by mahee_hos »

HI,

What are the current going per sq/ft prices in both the layout ?
LNG

Post by LNG »

Has any one else bought a site in Block 'B'? I am trying to find out if there are people like me in this forum who has bought site in block - B of kanakashree Kannur layout.
Jayarani_jestina

Post by Jayarani_jestina »

This is in response to the post which talks about potential water problem in the kanakashree layout and therefore the cost of borewell may go very high :
we dug a borewell in our site just last week, we found 3 water sources upto 450 feet itself( God's grace for sure!). most of the other sites in the layout also have water sources in the 550 ft. The water quality seems to be good too, with hardness being as low as 170 ppm. and the water seems to be rich in Iron and therefore has a sweetish taste -:)

Return to “Bangalore East”