Kanakashree layout, Hennur

janardhangowda

Re: Kanakashree layout, Hennur

Post by janardhangowda »

i was interested in buying and recently had been to the Kannur layout, visited few sites and interacted with brokers the deals happening between 2600 to 2800, more than the brokers/agents the society folks are hyping and quoting price around 2800/- to 3000/- and trying to dispose few sites held by them and transactions are "Majority in Black"

also on the legal opinion heard from one of my lawyer that there is a court proceeding going on Survey no 164 ( which was earlier a govt Gomala/cattle grazing land) hence treading slow to watch out, if any others have any issues.
mahee_hos wrote:HI,

What are the current going per sq/ft prices in both the layout ?
LNG

Post by LNG »

Hello Mr. Janardhan Gowda, are the sites that you are seeing in block A or B?

Black payment is a major issue in this layout, allottees want to cash in as much as possible.

As far the legal goes, my site is in srvy no 213 and along with this srvy no. i am not aware of any issues or court cases with other srvy nos in the layout. In fact this forum's preferred lawyer Adv. Murali did the legal check for my site and this is in addition to the bank's panel lawyer's srcutiny.

Good luck with your search, hope to see you as another owner in this community.
Suresh Heggade

Post by Suresh Heggade »

This is in respect of Mr. Janardhan Gowda's post dated 13-03-2012. I have inquired with the society and the developer in respect of S.No. 164. I was clarified by them that there is no court case or any litigation on any S.Nos. in Kanakashree Layout (Kannur) as on date. If you have any proof like case number, date and litigants details, please provide to the forum and it would be helfpful for them.

Brokers may quote little more than the market price but you may contact the prospective sellers directly for better price. The going price in Kannur is from Rs.2800 to Rs.2900 per sq. ft.. Kanakashree Layout-Kannur is a beatiful layout and many beautiful houses are coming up. I welcome you there soon.

Also, I clarify other forum folks that any Housing society whether formed by individuals or groups, as per co-operative society law, sites should be allotted to all members of the society and it is not based any castes or religion. As such, the layout is not for Kanakadasa followers only. Myself was a member of that housing society and an allottee of a site in phase-II (Kannur).

Suresh Heggade.
janardhangowda

Post by janardhangowda »

Thanks Suresh for getting it clarified with Society, i was told regarding some issue with this survey no by few brokers and one of the advocate as well. this came into picture when i enquired about bank loan (few banks as told to me )were not sanctioning loan/some issue with sites in SyNo.164, this was 2 months back.

I also happened to see few mutation extracts (not sure of relevance though) where i had some confusion :( maybe this could be for me individually as i am not a legal person and my personal observation only - no offense and not sure of validity. My intention was not to mislead anyone, but seek more clarity.

I was looking at some mutation extracts where name(s) were getting added/dropped. Sy.16 and Sy.17 shown as Gomala and thereon there are many parts with mention of alloting for poor, building school,etc. probably since you have already got detailed legal opinions that should be fair enough to guide buyers like me. Since i need inputs as i am willing to buy and build house there still looking for a decent 40x60 plot..

i have attached few mutation extracts which i was looking at for the members refrence to provide more clarity.
Last edited by janardhangowda on May 15th, 2012, 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whitewing

Post by Whitewing »

I am an original allottee of a site in part 1 of the layout from the co-operative society.
Seeing the previous post by Mr. Janardhan Gowda, got a little anxious, especially since there is no indication that something could be amiss. We have been allotted khatas and been paying the property tax also!!

I had never bothered to go through the details of the absolute sale deed apart from ensuring the primary details like site numbers and names were correct, since the co-operative had managed the whole process (and it was done in a very organised manner).

The general understanding I had based on communication from the HBCS was that Mr. Basavaraj and his family were the sellers of the land and as well the developers, and that a part of the sites would be retained by them while the rest would be allotted to the members.

Adding the following information, if this helps:-

Based on the absolute sale deed and the layout plans,

The Vendors are Kanakashree HBCS and Smt Uma Belagavi (wife of the HBCS president).
Smt Uma Belagavi has purchased the land under the following survey numbers under the cost of the HBCS, purchased from

Mr B.A. Basavaraj - 143, 163/1, 139, 164(old number 16/p-4),138, 142 , 128, 129 (2A.27G out of 3A), 141
Mr A. Praveen Kumar -615,140, 141(1A.265G out of 2A.20G)

There is a whole bunch of document numbers..
The conversion has happened under
1. No. ALN:(E)(B)S.R.:24/08-09 dated 17-10-2008
2. No. ALN:(E)(B)S.R.:25/08-09 dated 17-10-2008
3. No. ALN:(E)(B)S.R.:117/08-09 dated 11-12-2008
alprasanna

Post by alprasanna »

Hi All,

I saw a plot in Kanakashree layout near byrathi. The price quoted is 3500/- ofcourse as already mentioned in the site they are asking for 50% in black. My question, is this the latest price in this layout? Any comments/suggestions will be highly appreciated

Thanks,
Lakshmi
janardhangowda

Post by janardhangowda »

I would like to thank few of the active Forum members for providing information and insight regarding various aspects which helped me to close the deal and finally have bought a site in Part-1, Kannur, also with consultation of forum lawyer.
Whitewing

Post by Whitewing »

Dear janardhangowda ,

What was the purchase price?
LNG

Post by LNG »

Owners@Kanakashree HBCS,

You may already know (from my previous posts) that I too own a site in Part-II of Kannur layout. I wanted to pay property tax online and when i entered my site number, the data the page showed was of another person and the property ID too was different than the one i have in my Tax paid receipt from last year.

http://ops.bdabangalore.org/BDAOPS_ShopDetailSearch.aspx

I assumed it could be because part-I has 159 sites and part-II 177 sites in total respectively and i tried to search for my site number + 159 (from part-I) and that too didnt give my data.

Anyone else facing this problem? Anyone else owning site in Part-II?

Cheers,
Gopinath
jprk

Post by jprk »

Hi,

Can somebody post the current running price at Kanakashree layout, Kannur....

Return to “Bangalore East”