Kanakashree layout, Hennur

baruc2003

Re: Kanakashree layout, Hennur

Post by baruc2003 »

Hi venky,
Today I had been for negotiating a corner plot and the seller was not ready to go below 5000per sqft. I am looking for a plot. Please let me know if you have direct contacts.
Thanks,
Bharath
kv_sit

Post by kv_sit »

Bharath,

Yeah even I was told the same price by brokers for corner plots. And for regular ones close to 4800. Don't have direct contacts though. Mainly Babu is the agent who is most active.

- Venky
chandraklc

Post by chandraklc »

hi Baru and KV,

is there any 20*30 site available in kanakashree? this layout is just near to the main road right? not byrathi one.
is there any site for 4000-4200 per sq ft?

thanks
chandrashekar
baruc2003

Post by baruc2003 »

hi,
No Chandraklc. I am negotiating for plot west facing plot in byrathi kanakashree. Is the price 4500 per sqft proper for plot 397?
Thanks,
Bharath
shri

Post by shri »

Hi,

What is the present going rate in this layout. Are there any other good layouts around it.

Also, What about water? Is there any water problem in this area?
baruc2003

Post by baruc2003 »

Hi,
The present saying rates in kannur is 4600-4700 and at byrathi it is 4700-4800. Kannur people get borewell water at around 500-550ft as told by one owner. The yield is less, only 1 inch.
Thanks,
Bharath
lensond

Post by lensond »

Hi, I want to buy a plot in kanakashree layout phase -1, byrathi, which is 2-3km from outer ring road. please call on 9686501470 or send mail to lensond@yahoo.com.
vasanthorapeti

Post by vasanthorapeti »

Hi All,

There are frequent meetings at Kanakashree Layout, Kannur during weekends to discuss on improvements, address complaints/challenges and formation of association. There is a WhatsApp group where communications are posted for the meetings and also latest updates.

We need all the residents and plot owners of this layout to actively participate in the meetings and help us to improve and make this layout a great place to live-in.

Please PM me your mobile number and email address with plot number if you need to be added to WhatsApp and Google Groups.

Thank you
Vasant Horapeti
bdasites

Post by bdasites »

Any Byrathi owners here? WOuld like to start a whatsapp group like kannur owners and keep each other updated on construction status and other updates around the layout
Thanks,
Sunil
kv_sit

Post by kv_sit »

Hi Vasant,

Please provide me ur mail id I am an owner of plot in Kanakashree Kannur.

Thanks,
Venky

Return to “Bangalore East”