NRI Layout-Ramamurhty Nagar

ambi_2342

NRI Layout-Ramamurhty Nagar

Post by ambi_2342 »

Hi Friends,

I have searched a many layouts in Ramamurthy Nagar, finally found NRI Layout is Nice & Decent residential area near to Sri Sundara Anjaneya Swamy Temple.

I have seen some houses built by builder which is 30*40 ---70L+, and also some houses and sites near to Sri Sundara Anjaneya Swamy Temple. between 1st cross to 7th Cross.

I would like your advice on this layout for the below points

1) Legal issue in the NRI layout.
2) Cost of site per square feet in that Area.
3) Few house owners telling that cauvery water will come soon, since it has already reached till Akshya nagar in Ramamurhty nagar.
4) Any other points which you feel the land/House purchaser might be needed.

Thanks in advance for all friends whos comment is usefull.

Thanks and regards,
Rahul
MariGold

Re: NRI Layout-Ramamurhty Nagar

Post by MariGold »

Hi,
I live in Hoysala Nagar which is about a KM from NRI layout.

1) Legal issue in the NRI layout.
They are B-khata sites. You need to consult an good lawyer to check for layout and property title related legality issues. Don't ever cut corner in this aspect.

2) Cost of site per square feet in that Area.
Last time I heart, they were quoting about 3-3.5K per sqft. Again the price may wary depending on the location of the plot.

But I think 70L is a bit too high I feel. A house opposite to mine which was on 30x40 site and G + 1 was sold for about 75L about 6 months ago.

And most of these houses are build for selling only, so do check and validate through an construction engineer about the quality of the construction.

3) Few house owners telling that cauvery water will come soon, since it has already reached till Akshya nagar in Ramamurhty nagar.
No info. A friend of mine who has an house in anandpura was telling me that they were collecting cauvery water connection charges.

4) Any other points which you feel the land/House purchaser might be needed.
Avoid brokers if possible. There are tons of newly constructed houses for sale in and around the area of Ramamurthy Nagar. If it is newly constructied/under construction it is most likely for sale. In most cases the seller's details will be displayed on a board.

The sellers might promise that they will arrange for bank loan and that their's is an A Khata site. But most of the claims are false.

It might be tough to get loan from Banks. You might get loan only from NBFS.

Hope this helps.
ambi_2342

Post by ambi_2342 »

Thanks a lot for the info MariGold
bisdhdh

Post by bisdhdh »

|

Hello all,
I am looking for 30*40 /30*50 residential plots approved by BDA/BBMP/BMRDA in the KR Puram/ Sarjapura / Whitefield area.

Please let me know if anyone has any info. :)

Thanks for your valuable time :)
mugunth83

Post by mugunth83 »

Hi bisdhdh

I am having a plot(1295 Sq.ft) in Hoodi, and it is 1.8 kms from hoodi circle. Site is located in a gated community. It is North Facing. No legal/technical issues. Already over 40 houses are there in the same layout.

If ur budget is around 50 lacs and also OK for DC converted B-Khatha sites, please write to me...

Regards
Mugunth
mail4mugunth@gmail.com
rajesh113_ch

Post by rajesh113_ch »

I have visited this layout in 2010-11 that time they were quoting 45L for a 30x40 single floor house and around 55 - 60Lfor duplex (30x40) house.
when i was searching the land price was around 2200-2500 psft and again depends on location.
agents were saying that kaveri water will come in less then a year, its been 4 years nothing has come up so far.

Return to “Bangalore East”