My experience searching for BDA layout around Sarjapur Rd

nagesh.shamnur

My experience searching for BDA layout around Sarjapur Rd

Post by nagesh.shamnur »

Hi All,
WIth this topic i want to share my experience searching for the BDA layout around the sarjapur Rd. I am sure there are innumerable property seekers in bangalore who are confused just as i, when it comes to searching the property and finalizing one.

I followed so many different topic in this site, and finally decided on looking out for the sites around the sarjapur road. With a bit of googling, i was able to shortlist 3 properties which are under development in this area. Reliaable Magnolia (Reliaable Gardenia is already sold out or just a few more left), Pionier Lakedew and astro green cascade. So, i went there today have a look at these 3 properties.

Reliaable Magnolia: Phase-1 sold out, Phase-2 in progress, Phase-2 being a small one (only 32 sites are available, plz excuse me if this number is wrong). Only few sites are available and most of them are south facing (t hat's what the builder claims!!!). Now they are coming up with a new layout very closeby to the phase-2 of magnolia, named "signature @ south", but the pricing is much higher than the phase-2 which is ready for construction. Magnolia phase-2, they are quoting 3000/Sqft and for the new one, it is 3300/Sqft. The higher price being the facilities like clubhouse..etc... which cannot be found in magnolia.

Pionier Lakedew: This property is again from a person who was a former partner of reliaable group. People belonging to these groups claim each being the oldest in the business. This property is same vicinity as reliaable magnolia (around 1.5 ~ 2 KM), it is adjoining to a lake. Here the price being quoted is around 3500/Sqft.

Astro Green Cascade: There is no point discussing about this property as it is dead opposite to the landfill (garbage dump) spanning acres. It didn't matter to me, the price being quoted as i wasn't interested in the area.

Bottomline after all these properties is, It is around 7 kms from wipro corporate office in sarjapur Rd (1.5 KM in sarjapur Rd and another 4.5 KM off sarjapur Rd!!!). The stretch of 4.5KM is very narrow and as the traffic grows, this road will be the bottleneck.
With respect to pricing, it's a nexus between these developers and together they are quoting the inflated price. Again it's my individual opinion. As per me, 2500 would have been a more reasonable pricing. But again, pricing is purely driven by the demand, and people are flocking, not to miss the golden opportunity of quick appreciation of land value in blore.

Signing off
Nagesh
abhishek344

Re: My experience searching for BDA layout around Sarjapur R

Post by abhishek344 »

Hi Nagesh,

Did you decide between those two properties? And did you try to negotiate with the developers, if yes what is the final price being quoted?

I am also planning to check these out shortly hence it will help if you have any further updates.
hbrohit

Post by hbrohit »

Hi,
I checked this signature proejct few month back. As you said the connecting road is very narow.
I dropped that plan of bying here.
But not getting any other sites. PLanning to rethink about this.
DId you buy here ? what is the price you finalized.
If possible you can drop me a note over my email hbrohit@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Rohit B
rkirana

Post by rkirana »

Guys,
BUy in Sai Meadows - B khata but excellent location.
phanivuppala

Post by phanivuppala »

Hi:

Did anybody purchase in Signature@south from Reliable developers. What is the price? and are they having clean title.

Any other good layouts in the area?

-regards
kumar
hisudhir007

Post by hisudhir007 »

Hi ,
Last week I visited Millenia lake view ( 3300/sq) , Pioneer Lake dew(4500/sq), Signature @south(3700/sq) .
Millenia lake view and pioneer lake dew are just side by side. But there is huge difference in quotation. Pioneer lake dew looks better but rate is not worth the money. Is he just quoting high amount and ready for bargaining? HAs anyone tried to negotiate with this builder. ?
Interestingly looking at the older threads this layout price used to be 3500 during July 2014 . Is it appreciated to 1K in 5 to 6 months ?
What about Millenia lake view. Any issues with this layout?
lensond

Post by lensond »

Thank Nagesh for good info.
Do you know any plots in bangalore north in layout, near hebbal, budget 60 lakhs, pls send details to lensond@yahoo.com. I am a NRI

Return to “Bangalore East”