Pionier Lakedew - BDA Approved Plots

Hareesh

Re: Pionier Lakedew - BDA Approved Plots

Post by Hareesh »

I bought recently, you can reach me @ 9845679282
sarkar.ak

Post by sarkar.ak »

Hareesh - What's the rate that you got it for?

AKS
gowrishankari

Post by gowrishankari »

Hi,
I happened to visit this layout recently. The price quoted was Rs. 4500/-. One thing I noted in most of the layouts around was; there are hardly any houses. People who have bought sites here; when do you plan to start construction? Or is it more of an investment. I have a feeling that there is too much of a bubble. It would also be good if people disclose the price. We are here to help each other and not the builder.
sudhir.akondi

Post by sudhir.akondi »

Hi,

I have bought a 30x50 in this layout this year. My primary intention is to construct a house on this plot. I am waiting for the area to get more developed including a good approach road from the Sarjapur Road. And am willing to wait for another 3 years too.

As someone who has bought here, I might sound little biased to bring out only the good things about this layout at the first :) This was my assessment when I bought a plot:
Compared to other BDA approved layouts around this area, I found the layout development here far better. Underground cabling, storm drains, roads, street lights and footpaths - I found these a lot better in comparison to other layouts. Builders of such approved layouts usually do a cost math, prepare a basic brick layout and wait for earnings from few sites to develop the layout further. But I found this builder going with sale of sites and developing the layout in parallel.

Another important factor was legal, which I verified and was very clear in this case.

Points that will make you re-think on buying a plot here:
Cost of a site in this layout is on the higher side. Especially if you are looking at it as an investment.
Unless you are willing to wait for a few years, the location of the layout is not suitable to be readily occupied. If there is a good approach road from Sarjapur road, it will be very good. And once people start living, other amenities such as shops etc would come up.

One reason I got this plot was a calculation and comparison with buying an apartment around this area. The cost of a decent apartment with all amenities in this area is quite high. And I believe you can get an independent house constructed on a plot such as in this layout, for approx the same price. Of course, there are always pros and cons to each.

Drop me a message if anyone wants to contact me, I can share my phone number.
hisudhir007

Post by hisudhir007 »

Guys,
I am also interested in this layout. I talked to karthik.He quoted 4750 now. But he said plots facing west can be reduced to 4300/-. If anyone in this group still planning to buy we can club and have better price less than 4300/-.This layout is coming up with very good amenities. I liked the quality of work.
Last edited by hisudhir007 on March 6th, 2016, 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goodhome

Post by Goodhome »

Last edited by Goodhome on February 17th, 2016, 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
subbus

Post by subbus »

Hi sudhir.akondi, I would like to get few info from you regarding this project. could you please share me ur phone number ?
saumyadipta

Post by saumyadipta »

Hi All,

I can see many posts from 2014 onward, but there is no construction yet in any plot. I am sure there may be few owners here. Any reason why no construction till now. Any one planning for the same.

Regards,
Das
devsathish

Post by devsathish »

I enquired about this layouts few months back.
They had two east facing sites not sold for a long time (i think 70/71/72, sorry i forgot the exact site numbers). After a long enquiry, we came to know that they burried large size pipes under the plot. That pipe is to carry excess water from the lake.
My father-in-law is a geologist. He figured it by looking at the wetness of the floor.
I recommend you guys to verify it once before buying because this may affect the strength of your building. If you are planning for construction, consult with a structural engineer. He may do a soil test. That helps to form a good base for your house.
rameshnr

Post by rameshnr »

Hi Mr Dev Sathish,
I am the owner of site number 72 and you are misguiding people by giving wrong information about the Layout, It is a B D A approved layout and if you see the plan there is no such things of buried large size pipes under the plots. I clarified even with builder and there is no such thing.As your father in law is a geologist I don't mind meeting him along with the builder in the site to recheck whether your statement is true.
Regards

Return to “Bangalore East”