Pionier Lakedew - BDA Approved Plots

vikas6782000

Re: Pionier Lakedew - BDA Approved Plots

Post by vikas6782000 »

I was really interested and they gave me final price of 3050 for west facing site. I dropped as i was not getting the site somewhere in middle. All last row sites were available.
You can negotiate upto 3000.
Girish_devgan

Post by Girish_devgan »

I registered site in Lake dew today. Though the price is on bit higher side but we do not have much options available in that area. Legally there are no issues.
Please feel free to contact me if someone needs more information.
Thanks
Girish
Answy

Post by Answy »

How is millenia lake view property compared to pioneer lake dew. Both are adjacent but huge difference in quoted price.
Girish_devgan

Post by Girish_devgan »

I heard abt some legal issues for millenia
sandeep123

Post by sandeep123 »

HI Girish,
it will be helpful, if you please let us know what exactly issue is.
My lawyer gave legal clearance for Millennia. I am worried, if we miss something.
Thanks in advance.
udaybellare

Post by udaybellare »

Hi,
How is the current situation, is the layout got any amenities? Anyone has constructed house ?

Any also can some site owners give information on what is the current rate and review of these layouts? Which layout is priced around 3000/sft and will be ready for construction soon

Reliaable Gardenia
Pionier Lake dew
Any other.....

Thanks a Lot!
rkirana

Post by rkirana »

I had gone to see the site. He is asking for 4000/sq feet for west facing plot.
I took the approach to Hosur road while going while my brother in law took the Sarjapur road. It is a good 7 km from Hosur road. Overall it is as per BDA plan but the rate of 4k is far fetched. On top of it you have to pay 2.5 L upfront for a club house that you will not use till you build a house :) the club house is not registered in your name - it is just usage charges. They charge 45 K for khatha which even after bribe is 3K - and 2 years maintenance has to be paid upfront.
Overall not worth - you can buy in KHB suryanagar auction for 2K if you are looking at investment
vinayshivakumar

Post by vinayshivakumar »

I tried negotiating with these guys , on a casual negotiation they weren't ready to reduce much below 4k as of December. For those who do not know - pioneer and reliaable are owned by the same person. I believe pioneer is there to drive people to reliaable to make it seem like its a good deal. Once the reliaable is sold out , they will sell pioneer at a premium. Pioneer is better laid out and has a slightly better access if approached from sarjapur road. But at this price pioneer makes no sense.
satm

Post by satm »

Hi thilakjom ,

I have also booked a plot in pioneer. I would like to speak to you could you please send me your mobile no to my email id satm1787@yahoo.com? I'm planing to close the deal including registration by next week. your experience with this builder will really help me.
thunga

Post by thunga »

have any bought site in this venture. I am planning to buy. please your thoughts.

Return to “Bangalore East”