Info on Punarjani Builders- Punarjani Temple Bells

vavi

Info on Punarjani Builders- Punarjani Temple Bells

Post by vavi »

Hi,

I am looking for a villa in Punarjani Temple Bells.
But it is the first villa project of Punarjani Group.
I am looking for any info about their other projects or any info about the builders (Punarjani Builders).
Please reply, if you have had any experience dealing with the group.

Thanks
tiju

Re: Info on Punarjani Builders- Punarjani Temple Bells

Post by tiju »

Hi,

its not the first villa project of punarjani. Punarjani is completed 3 Villa projects in sarjapur road
1)Punarjani Organic Village (Near Gunjur Club)
2)Punarjani Tranquil (opp Carmelram Railway station)
3)Punarjani green Earth (Next to Carmelram New Church)
girishshk

Post by girishshk »

tiju wrote:Hi,

its not the first villa project of punarjani. Punarjani is completed 3 Villa projects in sarjapur road
1)Punarjani Organic Village (Near Gunjur Club)
2)Punarjani Tranquil (opp Carmelram Railway station)
3)Punarjani green Earth (Next to Carmelram New Church)
Any one have booked any Sites in Raindrops Or Temple Bells?

I heard price is around 3000, What is the actual price Now?
girishshk

Post by girishshk »

FYI,

Updated, tiju -Might Be the Developer.

The developer say's that legal every thing are correct, but It seems they don't have BDA approval for 2 acres land in Punarjani temple bells without any amenities now.

Punarjani Rain drops is DC converted and not yet developed as of now- quoting 2500.

And the location is not good, slum in front of the layout, i found some other review of this developer, which is not good.

They are selling some of the plot at dead end for building villas in temple bells.
asiteseeker

Post by asiteseeker »

Hi Girish,

I enquired about Punarjani Rain drops few days back and it's DC conversion is still under process and i came to know this moment i asked builder/developer to show the conversion order. Also, post this DC conversion they are going to get the 'A' katha for whole layout not for individual plots. In this case plots are going to have 'B' Katha only. Also, there is HT electric pole present inside the Raindrops layout which has been connected with HT cables just a week back.

Same in the case of Temple Bells as well, villas constructed in 'B' katha plots without amenities and getting sold with loans from DHFL.

Regards,
RK
girishshk

Post by girishshk »

asiteseeker wrote:Hi Girish,

I enquired about Punarjani Rain drops few days back and it's DC conversion is still under process and i came to know this moment i asked builder/developer to show the conversion order. Also, post this DC conversion they are going to get the 'A' katha for whole layout not for individual plots. In this case plots are going to have 'B' Katha only. Also, there is HT electric pole present inside the Raindrops layout which has been connected with HT cables just a week back.

Same in the case of Temple Bells as well, villas constructed in 'B' katha plots without amenities and getting sold with loans from DHFL.

Regards,
RK
I also visited the layout which i conformed is B-Katha, with DC convert with price of 3200.
I don't feel to invest here since the development of layout is not good.
asiteseeker

Post by asiteseeker »

guys, Came to know a news on this Punarjani Rain drops, this particular land is in Valley zone, it will never get the DC conversion, and if its some how they get, its not valid. please re-think before going for this.

Regards,
RK.
girishshk

Post by girishshk »

Its really a bad experience to find such sites in sarjapur road, without basic infra the price is so high!!
Although the real estate market is in a low selling spar now, i don't find interesting in sarjapur road.

Return to “Bangalore East”