KR Puram BDA site

RRK

Re: KR Puram BDA site

Post by RRK »

Yes, they are asking 15% within 7 days from booking and another 15% while allotment. I agree its a risk. But my thinking is that you are paying it to a big company and in white through cheques, not to an individual in black. Any pre-launch happens on certain trust. Even when you book an apartment, the agreement to sell is signed only after your 15-20%. If you trust Confident as a brand, you can go ahead. Only risk you are running is if they don't get approval (which I have not heard has happened) or you don't get a plot you like. In either case, you should get the money back is what they said (I won't expect the 8% interest), even if it takes time I think. No pain, no gain and your guess is as good as mine :-).
N2N

Post by N2N »

I just heard from confident guys the launch price they are looking at around rs 4000/- sqft(after bda apprl, which they expecting in Feb). What the marketing guy said was they have achieved the target for jan and any new booking will be logged on to the system only in feb(may b a marketing stunt).So people are buying may be it is getting attention due to the strategic location.
abhisearch

Post by abhisearch »

Guys,

I am searching for plot in and around from Hebbal to KR Puram area along the ORR. Kindly let me know if any plots available.

I feel as of today although considering confident KR puram would be an enclosed layout, i personally belive it is not worth paying 3500Rs / sq ft. 4000per sq ft is ridiculously high for that area.....it is total loot of money and i dont think it is in anyway justified.

thanks

Abhi
pbillaha

Post by pbillaha »

Hi Abhi,

you can easily get sites in nri layout for 2500 , P& T layout 2500 in and around Ramamurthy nagar @ 2500 but it is prone to maximum risk with respect to titles. Most of them will turn to be settlement sites...
Hormavu side also you can get for 2500, there is lakeview , green garden layout all these you can get @ 2500. But papers might not be clear.
Nandanam layout, ashirward layout, brindavan layout in horamavu side ..all these are very good but again to get site with proper papers is big challenge.

All are Big B khata Layouts :-).
Babuspalya near vincet palloti school you can find layouts @ 2500 but again papers might not be valid.
Hennur road there is kuvempu layout 3500 , kanakashree around 3000 these are only layouts with proper documentations.
hebbal you can check telecom layout and some other but all are above 4000 (But are clear titles)

Moreover you can see O/S board (litigation) at many sites...

Clear titles is issue in kr puram/ramamurthy nagar/ hormavu.
So in general if you see the sites with proper document will be at anywhere between 2800 to 3500.. so i feel people who think of white transaction and afford these costs can opt for confident sites..

Thanks & Regards,
Prasad
abhisearch

Post by abhisearch »

Are anyone interested, can we negotiate the price with confident guys with them if we go in group....i got call which was like follow up call.....

please let me know.
spiderman

Post by spiderman »

Hello Abhi,

I am interested. you can call me at 9980914348.
ramkish

Post by ramkish »

Hi,

Has any one bought plot in Cybelle Layout? is the developer/builder reliable? what is the reasonable price there ?(he is quoting 2400 psqft)

please reply or email me the details to vkishore.btw@gmail.com

@hkrish if you have any of your friends who bought from this guy then please help me to get in touch with them in guiding me further.
pbillaha

Post by pbillaha »

Hi,

Regarding confident project..
try to negotiate as much as possible.. it would be worth in 2-3 yrs timeframe.
Regards,
Prasad
spiderman

Post by spiderman »

How many of you have already purchased in confident @KR Puram? or how many or very sure that will buy ?
Those of you who are planning to buy or already bought, Is it for investment or you intend build houses there?

How many of you would start construction in 2013 and move-in by 2014 ?
pbillaha

Post by pbillaha »

Hi,
Completion of this project might take one year time.
Most of them have purchased the site to build house.
So construction of house might be done around early 2004 or mid 2004.

Thanks & Regards,
Prasad

Return to “Bangalore East”