KR Puram BDA site

raghu_pro

Re: KR Puram BDA site

Post by raghu_pro »

Hi hkrish,

thanks for the info.
please let me know any new launch(A katha or BDA) in this location.
hkrish

Post by hkrish »

One more disadvantage with TOO high priced layouts is:
If i buy a plot for 1500-2000 psft and wait for 2-3 yrs and sell for 3-4k psft, then there is appreciation.
But if the ORIGINAL price itself is already 3200- 3800 range, what will be the new appreciated price after 2-3 yrs, 5000 psft :D , who is buying or going to buy at that price :roll: , when the local price around is lower. And im sure, many folks with B-katha, panchayat katha, will get some way katha done through akrama-sakrama within that time.

Even if one is not going to sell it for appreciation, but build home, is it not a fantastic deal: 3800 psft in a forest :mrgreen:

Personally i dont have anything against high priced layouts, in fact i was benefited by confident developers, as once they came near to my layout, my layout prices rose up. But morally im feeling v.bad, as the real-estate prices are unfairly cooked up, bloated up, making it difficult even for upper-middle class.
Government has to come up with some regulatory measures to limit the profit that developers/builders can make, like the way made in UK (only 20-40% profit) etc,.

On solution aspects..
If one is going to wait for atleast 2-3 yrs, then better look for BMRDA approved which could be few kms away, but the way bangalore is growing it will catch up in no time.

Pls check Singature tulips, Signature dreams in Old-madras road, budigere side (only resale, as the project already sold out) BMRDA approved
Bad/Grayed-out reputation ones: Berlin township, Lotus garderns (both BMRDA approved), Om Balajee Jasmines (BDA approved) - so better avoid these

Im also on the look out, will keep posted
N2N

Post by N2N »

Most of the above points are correct,I too have been thinking on the same lines and on thee look out for one since 2006 but couldn't finalize one until now. Most of the L/o had issues or couldn't finalise on one due to one it other -ves.
Yes I also wondered who is increasing or decides the prices or are there any deals happening at these exorbitant prices or not, but I could see lot of construction activities happening. When my friend bought a plot in Shanthy L/o, I thought it was jungle as the state of the area was very pathetic and see the difference now.
I think if you are buying for living and if you can afford then one can go ahead. This my opinion after having seen all the growth blr had had since 2005 in real estate.
pbillaha

Post by pbillaha »

Hi All,

Thanks for all inputs from every body (bhavesha, hkrish etc).
Confident group new project is beside hebron australian villa project.
The hebron project is pre-built villas which is in initial stage.
The confident group project is less than 1.5 km from reliance fresh. (so around 20 min walk)
The road leading to this road is ok and mainly doesn't have any slum or other such areas, it has decent locality.
Mostly all layouts, houses are built in scattered mode.
Bus frequency is very good in Tc Palya and the project as access from both K.R.Puram side (3 to 4 km) and Outer Ring road side (5-6 km)
If anybody is aware of Ramamurthy nagar/horamavu/Kalkere to get piece of land is like getting big time treasure.
The whole area has lots of litigation and to find clear titles is very difficult thats my experience from past 2 years.
All are B khata and some might be DC converted.
If we show B khata papers to our lawyers they will relate B khata as Bogus Khata.
Now coming to confident group, they are reliable in name and the cost is high but we don't have to roam for any verification.
If you make a any deal anywhere in ramamurthy nagar /kr puram for land, there will be black money and white money involved.
Confident group is good for who go for white money transaction, where in all transactions are recorded properly and we need not run behind bank people for loan. Confident group has tie up and they would take for it.
Regarding snakes/ other reptiles we can expect those as its barren land and still development is on its way.
We used to find snakes in our jp nagar 6-7-8 phases 5 years back. Later on it reduced and now none.
for development we always enroach their area. Thats the way development happens.
If you see BSK 6th Stage near Gubbala and karishma hills, its BDA layout but you can find snakes and other reptiles.
but its not populated now, once its populated everything should be fine.
Coming to back to confident group, you can check all the layouts in K.R. puram/ rama murthy /horamavu.
none of them are in finished state and papers also not clear.
If we invest now, don't think about it for 2-3 years so that surrounding area develop and later you can build house.
Ramamurthy nagar is ideal for development and government would surely do it.
I have surveyed it from 2 years, the land you see now is not available after a week.
Its strategically located near to ITPL, bagamane tech parks( cv raman and outer ring road), metro, manyata tech park.
Also near to all shops.
as hkrish suggested, one should negotiate to maximum.
Appreciation would always be there as its within gated community and moreover Confident group has good reputation of bringing project to completion.
While investing in these area always go for name that can be trusted.

Thanks & Regards,
Prasad
raghu_pro

Post by raghu_pro »

Hi prasad,

thanks for your review.

now confident increased price to 3800 psft for east face.

its too much.
hkrish

Post by hkrish »

3800 ! :shock:
I think if they keep on raising prices like this, some day some casual enquirer may have Cardiac-arrest listening to these prices, and confident has to confidently face the consequences, and be morally responsible for it.

Few more final thoughts..

@Prasad said we don't have to roam for any verification

When i bought a plot in BDA approved priv.layout (sold out now), the LIC agent said,
Confident does not contact them (All Agents) for their projects. I also checked in all confident layouts, somehow they dont
seem to be approved by top-3 banks, who employ the most deadly-legal verification:
a. SBI
b. HDFC
c. LIC

Typically confident goes ahead with Axis bank, IDBI etc,., who in general offer higher interest rates than above.

Infact the LIC-HFL senior agent, told that confident layouts legal is little weak. Im not sure about it though, as it varies from layout to layout.
But if they're dealing with major white-money transactions and if legal is sound, i wonder why they would not go for nationalised banks (who actually prefer only white money transactions majorly)

In final terms, it all boils down to affordability & proper legal verification of particular survey number& plot.
pbillaha

Post by pbillaha »

Hi,

hkrish has rightly said sbi, hdfc and lic are not in bank list for confident group.
There might be some other factors attached along with deadly dose of legal verification
confident group might be getting low interest loan from axis,idbi etc for their project completion (project work)
this in return makes conf group to tie up with these banks for home loans for the customers.
so net-net bank and conf group are happy. Customer is also happy.
sbi, lic have burnt fingers by providing loans for b khata houses.
So if you see all along ramamurthy /kr puram stretch the danger of not clear titles prevail.
so only apartments get loan from such nationalized bank.
conf group has good things along with bad things
good things is they never force to buy in or persuade you to max.
also there is always an option to exit if one doesn't like the property without any cost, provided the reason is valid example legal not clear.
There is always an option to check the papers with our own lawyers, which should always be done. It takes 500 to 1000 for legal opinion.

bad thing is sbi lic loan not tied up.

survey number of any land can be checked in bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in website which gives details about current owner and mutation happened.
2001 to till date info is available in website, before that info can be obtained at taluka office. we can easily trace 50 yrs back documents.

At the end its matter of affordability.

I feel 3-4 year timeframe can be looked for improvement and appreciation.
if no appreciation atleast you can construct a ground floor house (10-15 L extra), stay peaceful in gated community and commute to ITPL/Manyatha/Bagamane at ease.
I have see these area from 2 years first i started from hoysala nagar now reached anandapura and still searching..

Thanks & Regards,
Prasad
RRK

Post by RRK »

Hi Folks,

Found this discussion very useful. Just want to make a few points.

a) Getting an SBI or HDFC loan does not necessarily mean that there are no legal issues. It is just an additional check. From my personal experience I have come across apartments approved for HDFC/SBI Loans which have significant deviations or legal problems. There is no alternative to doing your own legal check and to a BDA/BBMP approval. This B Khatha, Akarma-Sakrma stuff is at best avoided as it will just keep giving people a chance to fleece you. What I understood from confident is that if they do not get an approval or there are legal issues, they will refund the advance with interest. Considering that you will be making the payments in batches, its not a bad option. Also, I have not heard of a scenario where they have defaulted on payments, which would work really bad for them as they are launching a huge number of projects. That is another lesson from my experience is to go with a builder who has something to lose.

c) Though there might be other layouts further up, an already tarred and good quality road makes a lot of difference. I believe that the layouts further up do not have a good road and no one know when they will. I know because we have waited more than 3 years for the road in front of our apartment to be repaired, and we are in the heart of bangalore. Moreover being next to Hebron and Ferns Cascading medows, this area might lookup soon. Even half a KM makes a lot of difference in how people perceive a locality e.g. Marathahalli vs bellandur :-).

d) The price they are quoting is high, no-doubt. Another way to look at it is that higher price means you will have richer neighbors who might build nice looking houses :-). Jus kidding.. But then its a question of peace of mind. 3500+ is the price being quoted for BDA approved layouts in in most places like haralur road, sarjapur road, whitefield extension etc. Compared to these, I think KR puram has more potential to grow as it is mid distance from whitefield, indiranagar and Rammurthynagar, Thanisandra etc.. It is also close to ORR which makes it easy to travel to ecospace as well as silk board junction, signal free. The KR Puram metro station should be just about 3-4 km away. Throw-in potential for hoskote to grow and the Peripheral Ring Road... There are also lots of lakes which mean the water table should be good. Plus I think BWSSB lines already exist close by. There is a report by knight frank which predicts 100% appreciation in KR Puram by 2017(http://www.knightfrank.co.in/content/up ... t_2012.pdf), though I think thats exaggerated.

Anyway, these are my views and I should put a disclaimer, I am planning to book a plot here. So please do your own due-diligence.
raghu_pro

Post by raghu_pro »

Hi RRK,

Confident developers asking 30% for booking ,
Land documents will be shown only after getting BDA approval (after 4 to 5 months).

Do you think its safe to give 30% without looking at documents?
saravan

Post by saravan »

I and 3 other friends have booked a plot in Confident K R puram. We have created a yahoo group for folks who have booked in Confident K R puram project, to share information
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/ConfidentKRPuram/

Request folks who have booked plots in Confident K R Puram to join the group. We already have a discussion thread on legal document verification going on in the group,

Return to “Bangalore East”