KR Puram BDA site

raghu_pro

Re: KR Puram BDA site

Post by raghu_pro »

Confident group launching new township called as Confident Lilian(listed in confident website ,township section )
Is This the same project?
pbillaha

Post by pbillaha »

Hi,
I am not sure whether KR Puram project has bee named as Lilian.
You can call confident office and ask about it.

Thanks & Regards,
Prasad
pbillaha

Post by pbillaha »

Just now checked their website..Its the same KR puram project.
So Confident group has named their KR Puram project as Lilian.

Regards,
Prasad
abhisearch

Post by abhisearch »

I am still confused whether to invest in Confident KR Puram....

From KR Puram Bridge it is almost 7 kms to this township. Here are my concerns -

1) If i am investing with money as high as 3500 per sq ft today will it become 7000 in 5 yrs or so. What is the growth potential. It is almost 3 kms from the NH4 today. Usually most of the developments happen around main NH road.....from TC palya till this layout and further i see completely empty lands, it may not develop in 3 -4 years that much......
2) Confident says they will provide water 24 hours, i asked them how.....they are relying on Borewell and KR puram area as we know has acute water shortage....Cauvery water is going to be a distant dream atleast for 5 more years unless some miracale happen...
3) The area around this villa which is today empty i am not sure whether it is owned by some builder or are they revenue lands....any area to develop will need more commercial set ups, in this area apart from Reliance fresh today (almost 1.5 kms) i dont see anything.....

My intention is to build house and not investment. In terms of proximity to offices i see it is almost equal distance from hebbal, whitefield and belandur etc....

So, considering future what may happen on my 3 questions.....can anyone throw some light.

thanks

Abhi
pbillaha

Post by pbillaha »

Hi...
Good questions..

for your first question...
The price may not go far as 7000 in 5yrs...but definitely 4500 . whatever is the price .. if we have piece of clear title land then its same as peace of mind..
Also if one buys a site should not think about selling..unless you have some urgency of money...Common people (white money earning) get only 1-2 chances to buy good sites...
yes it might be 7 km from KR puram bridge .. but its easily accessible.. you can get bus 301 series easily till NH and from there all buses go to KR puram bridge ..
if you have vehicle this stretch of road -- confident kr puram --> reliance fresh--> garden city --> onto NH road -- Left right towards kr puram --is a signal free road .. maybe you can get one at NH junction. so 7km can be reached at max in 10 min bike / 15-20 min car.
Yes these are empty layouts as of now but all these are part of some or other layouts..once people start building houses it will not be empty..

****Second question*****
Regarding water ... borewell should be suffice for some 2-3 yrs -- also its depend on rain god....
Cauvery water again is dream...
For all these we should take proactive measures... should do rainwater harvesting --- also last resort anyways is tanker..
more than 70% of ramamurthy nagar is behind tanker...we can also follow that trend..
whole bangalore will face water problem in 2-3 yrs so its not limited to KR puram..
*****Third question************
if you walk 100 meters from reliance fresh you can get More shop and moreover you will find line of marwadi grocery shops..
All amenties are available near reliance fresh .. hardware/petrol pump/bakery etc..

1.5 km is really small distance in big bangalore...by walk it would take 15-20min (moreover its safe walk)/ 5 min cycle or car / 2-3 min by bike...

Moreover confident kr puram would be gated community.. so its very safe and sound..

I have tried to answer your questions..rest all is your decision...

Thanks & Regards,
Prasad
RRK

Post by RRK »

Hi Abhi,

We are all confused :-). But we can only go by our intuition and whatever information we have right now. Here are my views about your points

a) Refer http://www.knightfrank.co.in/content/upload/files/Resized_-_KF_Investment_Advisory_Report_2012.pdf. This is the report confident is also quoting because of which they are hiking prices. Even though I do not think a 100% increase might happen so fast, but I feel there is merit considering centrality of the location, upcoming metro station and proximity to Peripheral ring road. I agree a lot of land is empty. The land opposite belongs to ferns cascading medows I think. People are very guarded about that layout (even though they seem to have approval issues). I believe once Hebron and Confident projects come up, other land might be taken by big builders to build similar layouts. It is good that the road is not a major road, the area can develop as a quite residential area. Shops will follow as soon as the projects complete.
b) I agree water is a problem. But it is a problem everywhere. Marathahalli got water connections some time back but there is no water. Borewells are the only option and other option is buying water. Considering the number of lakes in close proximity (KR Puram and Batrahalli lakes), I think the water level should be good, but its just a wild guess. I also see ads for houses on TC palya road which claim that they are in discussion with BWSSB to get connection.
c) True, but this is true about any new projects. Confident whitefield, Zonasha residency, ferns residency etc. are other BDA projects I checked who are quoting 3500 psqft. There are no shops, roads etc near most of these layouts. If you are looking to make a quick buck, this may not be the right place. If you are investing for 5-10 years, these things will come...
pursh_bennur

Post by pursh_bennur »

Hi ABhi,
Considering tht you want to build a house and live there then the price you are currently paying is a high premium amount....you can consider the following options
1. For verifying the prices that the developer is quoting you can check in free ads news paper , i am sure you will realise tht the price range that you are paying is high
2. For the same price you could get a 900sq feet plot in developed areas....in BDA sites
3. You could buy a built up house in developed areas which could be 5 to 7 years old...
But definitely the price of 3500rs per square feet for plot will not double in next 5 years and area would also not develop to such an extent tht you could go and live there.....atleast you will have to wait for 10years
RRK

Post by RRK »

Hi Pursh,

Could you suggest which BDA sites you can get plots at 900psqft? I would also be interested in investing there if they are in good locations. Could you also clarify which are the developed areas where you can buy a 5-7 year old house on a 1200 or 1500 sq ft. Some examples would really help because the devil is in the details.
pursh_bennur

Post by pursh_bennur »

To clarify I never quoted the price of 900rs per sq feet for BDA sites .....instead what i have mentioned is total plot size of 900 sq feet ( plot size could be 30 X 30, 20 X 45)
For built up house i can quote an example one of my friend bought 10 year old house recently in Ganganagar extension ( behind MLA Layout in RT nagar).... where he bought it at 50 lakhs.
raghu_pro

Post by raghu_pro »

Hi,
do anyone know what is the present price in this confident layout?

Return to “Bangalore East”