KR Puram BDA site

Post by raghu_pro »

Confident group offering BDA sites in KRpuram(near bhattarahalli),
Price is around 3200/sqf
Is this price ok?
sriram

Re: KR Puram BDA site

Post by sriram »

Price advertised on newspaper is Rs 3750/-. Are they giving a discount of Rs 550/- ?
raghu_pro

Post by raghu_pro »

Rs.3750 for whitefield project.

they are launching new project in KRPuram.with price of 3200/sqf...
sriram

Post by sriram »

I guess this would be a pre-launch offer. I guess BBMP sites are available there for less than 2000/sqft. So, they are charging 60% premium for BDA approval (if they get it) which I think is high.
raghu_pro

Post by raghu_pro »

its true. but bda approved sites price will be always more(because of more open space)compared to bbmp.
N2N

Post by N2N »

Hi,

Did anyone book the plot in this layout? I am planning to go for one.. It is pricey , I went ahead since it is BDA approved(under process).
raghu_pro

Post by raghu_pro »

Hi,

at what price they are offering?
N2N

Post by N2N »

Hi,
When I booked, price was 3200/- for west facing. I heard now they have increased the price but not sure
hkrish

Post by hkrish »

Please go further down you will see three BDA approved layouts (fully sold out). Krishna reddy layout, Cybele villa plots and Aasthi Tranquil (Near Builmann)
Krishna reddy layout went for 1800 psft, and Cybelle for 2350 psft (which i feel and felt is high), as after it only forest is there.
Couple of my friends and folks in forums also bought there.
And nearby Aasthi Tranquility is there for 1600 psft. You can check about these layouts and ENQUIRE anyone around, for last 3-4 years the locality has been same, without improvement as there is no major main or road that is frequently travelled.
I have travelled that side quite regularly, since there is no major main road passing, it is taking (will take)
real-real long time to develop. Nearest best main road is T.C.playa main road (Reliance fresh) and from old madras road must be 3.5 km or so.

And in the entire stretch from reliance to the layouts, in evening times, twice i have seen snakes crossing the road as in both left and right is quite busy/thorny.
One snake in opposite to Krishna reddy stone quarry and other near the hebron villas.
Snakes don't read that it is Confident High priced, High quality layouts so they should stay out !

My point is please negotiate HARD, they're NOT offering HEAVEN. They would have bough the land for 1500 psft, and BDA approval process is not that very costly, they would have paid some betterment charges for square meter.

(Im 100 % sure not many will listen, many will go and fall in the feet of confident developers and blindly listen to their prices).
Mostly NRIs, who buy layouts from abroad with some local GPA holder, will not even see the layout and purchase, so that builders can put a board "Sold-out in 2-weeks" etc,.
This is really sad.
bhavesha

Post by bhavesha »

Hi hkrish,

Very well said & thanks for the details.

Can you suggest us some layouts where you see potential development going forward pls? I intend to purchase a 30 * 40 on bank loan.

Purpose: Constructing home in next 3 years.

Thanks.

Return to “Bangalore East”