Om Balaji Jasmines Near KR puram

praveenvatsa

Re: Om Balaji Jasmines Near KR puram

Post by praveenvatsa »

bisdhdh wrote:@Praveen. You are really a terrible guy...
If i reply i become become come the builder agent... n i don't reply u say "You don't have answers , even your darling builder couldn't answer."

What are your intentions Sir ?? ... You told me n my friends that you are not buying ? if you are not buying why are you breaking your head ?
This Guy had spend close to 15 thousands Rs getting this land verified with TTK services (http://www.ttkservices.com/). TTk services had given a green signal to this project. He had mailed me the legal opening . I still have that with me and i dont lie like you do..
Now that because of his personal nature he took of fight with everyone and broke the relationship. Even the builder is not ready to sell him now because of the way he interacts with other.
If you have to bog after this ...you can happly do that.. That's not my problem its the builder problem they will deal with you... but do not include my name in the blog as i am lease interested to interact with u. bye..
Discuss only related to property on the basis of facts and merit, people may not be interested in your personal issue. Admin may block you if you start personal discussion. You should not worry if you think, you purchased rt property and be happy /feel good, I'm sure within 7 years you can construct house. People will laugh if you think there is a any value in desert land without amenities and gated community.Whatever I mentioned the on site are facts and are unchallengeable. If you keep discussion personal matter then I will write factual history and mention what others think about you(even builder).You have not spent single cent in property investigation then how are you commenting about legality of property? You are in collusion with builder and making fool others. You should also keep in mind abut Shivri developers when same lands were being sold, how innnocent people suffered because of people like you. Satish is suffering because of you, you encouraged him to buy even you knowing all facts. I already warned you and him about legal ramification. I told you that make you own decision I never pressured you to buy or not. Everyone has own thinking I don't feel it is worth to buy property without proper amenities. I am only taking about Survey NO: 188/1(sample plots). Rest lands have own issues.

Anyway, I'm bringing my matter in court, If I win I hope you won't ask same kind of benefits what I receive.
bisdhdh

Post by bisdhdh »

:D@praveenvatsa
You can do whatever you want. At last i do not care. :D :D :D :D I guess you are getting frustrated day by day.. You are the one who started making personal comments now you should also bear the same pain .. Newtons third law !!! :)
I have invested my heard earned money. So i am sure about my investment. Don't need you advise Sir. :) In our group every one is satisfied with the investment and not only our group i met with more people who had invested they are in the Google and the common floor group i created. Everyone is fine.. The problem you is you do not tell the full story. You mention a bit of the true story and add you own perception to fill the rest part.
What you are trying to prove over here Sir ? :D :D The builder doesn't what to sell anything to you now ..And boz of that you what to go to court.. funny :D :D You are mentioning the over there that the property is not worth.. but at the same time you are fighting to force the builder to sell you the land.. doesn't it contradict ?.. I know in reply you will tell some other story..

I know you intentions, as you didn't get the plot you so want to speculate bad thing and BLACKMAIL..Talking to you is a waste of time. All the best to you.. ;)
praveenvatsa

Post by praveenvatsa »

@bisdhdh, Only lower IQ person behave like this, I know your reasoning and logical skill(terrible). I'm not a person like you who compromises and becomes like a DALAL(broker). DALALI may be in your gene.

@All, This Ombalaji is not going to provide all amenities as they are promising verbally plus lot of issues related to other chunk of lands except survey NO: 188/1, So, There are other options available in same budget. One of my friend purchased 2 plots in following project:-
http://knsgroup.in/anirvan.html @ 1500- 1750
http://www.aishwaryahomes.com/images/la ... ndhill.jpg- @1100-1400
I don't know much about it, You can do your own research.

Thanks,
Praveen
bisdhdh

Post by bisdhdh »

@praveenvatsa

I am warning you !! Do not use my name to prove your thoughts.. You know nothing about me !! You are a frustrated person. I know that very well.. Get you frustration off you in some other means. I had seen your aggregation and the way you talk...If you talk like that to people over here in Bangalore..You will get bitten up in streets of Bangalore some day and people would not try to verify your gene n IQ as you think you have too much of these... :D :D Its a friendly advice don't take it other way bro..

You will get plots at http://www.aishwaryahomes.com/images/la ... ll.jpg-jpg much lesser than 1000 if you negotiate never more than 1000.I have seen this project long back.. It's in mundur village and thats the Dump yard for BBMP..This is not BDA this BMRDA and it 7 km inside from the old madras road . You can do a research..

This project is a BDA approved.. seems to be Good one... http://knsgroup.in/anirvan.html. But the issue with is project is the distance its ~30km from Krpuram n ~19km from Bangalore central Railway. This is in West Bangalore. So i feel its too far and out of the city mainly for people working the IT field.
Last edited by bisdhdh on April 30th, 2013, 6:32 pm, edited 8 times in total.
praveenvatsa

Post by praveenvatsa »

bisdhdh wrote:@praveenvatsa

I am warning you !! Do not use my name to prove your thoughts.. You know nothing about me !! You are a frustrated person. I know that very well.. Get you frustration off you in some other means. I had seen you aggregation and the way you talk...If you talk like that to people over here..You will get bitten up in Bangalore some day and people would not try to verify your gene n IQ as you think you have too much of these... :) Its a friendly advice don't take it other way..

You will get plots at http://www.aishwaryahomes.com/images/la ... ll.jpg-jpg much lesser than 1000. I have seen this project long back.. It in mundur village and that the Dump yard for BBMP.. You can do a research..

This project is a BDA approved.. seems to be Good one... http://knsgroup.in/anirvan.html. But the issue with is project is the distance its ~30km from Krpuram n ~19km from Bangalore central Railway. This is in West Bangalore. So i feel its too far and out of the city mainly for people working the IT field.
@bisdhdh, Who is frustrated ? The person who is invested. Before investing you know the builder properly. Anyway, you warned I am scared now :D
bisdhdh

Post by bisdhdh »

praveenvatsa wrote:

I am warning you !! Do not use my name to prove your thoughts.. You know nothing about me !! You are a frustrated person. I know that very well.. Get you frustration off you in some other means. I had seen you aggregation and the way you talk...If you talk like that to people over here..You will get bitten up in Bangalore some day and people would not try to verify your gene n IQ as you think you have too much of these... :) Its a friendly advice don't take it other way..

You will get plots at http://www.aishwaryahomes.com/images/la ... ll.jpg-jpg much lesser than 1000. I have seen this project long back.. It in mundur village and that the Dump yard for BBMP.. You can do a research..

@bisdhdh, Who is frustrated ? The person who is invested. Before investing you know the builder properly. Anyway, you warned I am scared now :D

One last statement you may continue to do what you think is correct but please do not involve my name if your blogs..
praveenvatsa

Post by praveenvatsa »

bisdhdh wrote:
praveenvatsa wrote:

One last statement you may continue to do what you think is correct but please do not involve my name if your blogs..
@bisdhdh, My only concern is that you advocate the builder and you know how he was backed and changed the agreement without any information, that's a pure cheating. He has deleted most important clauses fraudly, So I wan't to punish him and will do. Another hand, I know his drawbacks about others lands, past history, cheque bounce etc . So, I'm exposing the builder and will deal in court in interest of customers. These kinds of builders think that self centered middle class don't go in court, do whatever you want. I can tell you If I win you will be one of the beneficiary.

Thanks,
Praveen
bisdhdh

Post by bisdhdh »

I got my plot registered.. If anyone is interested in the details, you may get the details from EC copy from the registrar office. Filing an RTI would help.
Presently these banks had approved the project and loan can be availed - State Bank Of India (SBI) , LIC & ICICI Bank. For any other details and for people who are buying plots at Ombajali jasmines, please join our group to stay connected.
This is the group id -> owners-of-ombalaji-janmines@googlegroups.com
Last edited by bisdhdh on January 30th, 2014, 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sanjaymi

Post by sanjaymi »

I will also do the registration in next couple of days. Thanks.

Sanjay Mishra
sanjaymi

Post by sanjaymi »

Dear All,

I am done with my registration for Om Balaji Jasmines BDA plot. This is a BDA approved layout in very good location. I am getting many queries regarding this layout hence thought to write through this forum. I invested in this layout in the year 2011. As BDA approval was taking time so I was getting very much upset but Ombalaji management was making good effort for BDA approval. their office staffs are also very much supportive.They helped me nicely with registration process also. I strongly recommend if anyone genuinely interested in investing with this layout. Let me know if anyone has queries.

Sanjay Mishra

Return to “Bangalore East”