Om Balaji Jasmines Near KR puram

sriram

Re: Om Balaji Jasmines Near KR puram

Post by sriram »

From my experience, I can say that the builder did lie couple of times.
1. They never shared with the prospective buyers that the same piece of land was earlier sold/marketed by Shivri developers. Shivri vanished with people's booking amount. Now, BDA approval does not guarantee that the property is litigation free. People duped by Shivri can always file a case until they are suitably compensated.
2. Since September 2011, the builder is claiming that the approval will come in 2-3 weeks whereas it took around 18 months for them to get the approval of only 2 acres. This means that either they are not aware of the time it takes to get approval or they were lying.
3. I have doubts on their selling the remaining 50-2 = 48 acres based on approval for 2 acres. If BDA approval for 2 acres took more than 2 years, then how much time it will take to get approval for the full layout is anyone's guess.
4. I am hearing talks about PRR since 2005. When PRR will actually happen is anybody's guess. Also, the PRR maybe tolled which means that one may have to pay for accessing the road.

BDA approval in itself does not mean that the property is litigation free. Now after all the issues it is still possible that the builder may have genuine intentions. Even if tehe builders intentions are genuine, please do a thorough check of all aspects before proceeding for your own peace of mind. Please do a thorough legal check of the survey number of the land where your site lies.Please take all aspects in mind and due your own due diligence before going ahead.
praveenvatsa

Post by praveenvatsa »

@Biswajit:-
Hmm...You don't have answers , even your darling builder couldn't answer. Anyway, this is personal choice to buy anything available in market and do further marketing of same products to trap more innocent customers,probabely you either super excited with a plot(without amenities) or dong marking for this builder. Plot without amenities in dessert area @1200-1800, rt now no roads, will take at least 7 years to develop. Please read about peripheral ring road, then you can get idea when it will come up. Wait for 7 years. If they come up with complete plan as shows on Master layout then only it it is worth to buy.But I am sure this will not happen because builder is not ready to give in writing even about amenities and all lands do not belong to builder.
@All:-
I'm only raising questions. RT NOW builder already sold 14 plots(items in showroom) and rest he can't sell. Builder dosen't own surrounding lands then how can he sell rest of lands? Did you see any demarcation or boundary? They can't. If anyone want to check then ask for plot registration(except 188/2) immediately then builder will ask to wait for sometimes(Survey NO 185,187 etc). This builder has also cheated several customers, read on web.

Please read following material then decide: -
Presentation related this property:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Eae ... BW5NWg/pub
Feedback related to this property: http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/ba ... 11230.html
One property two companies!(ek phool do mali) First 2006 to mid 2011, Second mid 2011.. Both companies used same pictures & punchline for brochures. Om Balaji is successor of Shiviri of same land! They worked like, you cheat first then I will cheat.

There is an another comment by gdeepakg at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/ba ... -3100.html, commented on 19-05-12

Ask following before buying:-
1. Do they have ownership(marking tittle) of all 33 or 60 acres lands belong to the builders?
2. Has anyone gone for registration of a single plot up till now?
3. Why they are struggling to sell a single plot since 2008? if builder is genuine
4. If all lands belong to them why don't going for BDA approval for all lands together why only for 2acre and took 2 years
5. Can they put clauses of amenities in agreement what they show on maps or in video ?
6. Have they not changed the sentence of agreement in last moment without any information? not once but twice
7. Is It not a fact that cheque bounces if cheque is issued by the builder?
8. Is it not a act that a survey number had/has litigation issue? which belong to someonelse
9. Don't know previous company had cheated several customers for two years before 2011. Just after old company , a new company is floated looks like they are working in shift.
10. Don't' know similarly between previous company and this current company ? asked about relation between SHIVIRI PROPERTYS PRIVATE LIMITED
11. Have they ever completed any project? do they have any credibility in market

Beware of paid positive comments.

Thanks,
Praveen
Last edited by praveenvatsa on April 27th, 2013, 2:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
praveenvatsa

Post by praveenvatsa »

satty wrote:Hi All,

This is Sathish. i am the PROUD Owner of that plot No. 12 :). And I am one of that friends group biswajit had mentioned earlier.
First of all I am not here to promote OMBALAJI or something. I am just giving the facts that are 100% true to my knowledge.

Yes. earlier they had some issues in getting the BDA approval because of that illegal dumping in the nearby area. But everything is cleared now and they are progressing really well.
I am very happy with the way the development is happening. I am waiting for the Bank approval for loan. i heard LIC housing had already approved. Waiting for SBI to approve and plan to take loan with SBI. Once that is done we will go ahead with the registration.

@all, you don't have to believe in whatever ppl are saying here. You do your own investigation and go ahead only if you are satisfied. after all its your money. and your investment. you should be 100% happy with it.
If you ask my opinion, i am 100% happy with the investment as we proceeded after doing thorough investigation and the way they are doing the development work.

If you have any questions please send a mail to :: owners-of-ombalaji-janmines@googlegroups.com.

Cheers,
Sathish.

You own this Plot NO: 12!!! I booked this plot then how can you own the plot? I already sent a legal notice regarding this plot and will file a case against this builder. He cheated you by selling this plot. I am sure you will loose ownership of this plot.
bisdhdh

Post by bisdhdh »

Let me reply to this first...
My Dear friend Praveen Vasta , he thinks that he is very smart and rest of the people are fools. Poor guy :D

Now lets discuss in detail. ;)
He says to satish :-

"You own this Plot NO: 12!!! I booked this plot then how can you own the plot? I already sent a legal notice regarding this plot and will file a case against this builder. He cheated you by selling this plot. I am sure you will loose ownership of this plot. "

That day we all went to the builder office for booking the plot that evening and gave a post dated cheque to the builder. He is the only person who had cancelled the cheque after few days because of his own reasons ( The builder doesn't know about this, as his cheque was never encashed ). We were suppose to sign the agreement after 2 weeks. This guy never came to the builder office and use to give his own reasons. The builder had already send him a mail telling that if he doesn't come the plot will be given to someone. This is what happened after repeated reminder he didn't turn up for signing the agreement and by that time rest of the people including me had already signed the agreement. As he didn't turn up the plot was given to Satish.

How dare he says "I booked this plot....." What the hell you mean by booking ? He had filled the application form and gave the post dated cheque. Later as usual he wanted to be smart and cancelled the cheque. Then how come the plot is yours ?? Do you mean that the builder had to keep the plot no sold till you DIE ??
He has been troubling Satish since than. Not only that he tried had to break our group by conspiring against each other. I hope he remembers the line i told that day. " You are such a friend that doesn't give any importance to friendly relationship." Sir i feel sorry for you.. I am not sure what you are going to get by doing all these hangama. At the max you might get some 5 - 10k as compression which also highly unlikely. You are unnecessary increasing your BP just for nothing. :D May GOD bless you :)
Last edited by bisdhdh on April 27th, 2013, 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
satty

Post by satty »

@praveen
r u trying to threaten me? :D
You have some personal grudge over them and you are trying to show that on us??
No.12 was the initial plot you booked and cos of you requested me i changed from plot No. 14 to plot No. 12. you don't have any document except the booking form. They had not even en-cashed the cheque(which is only subject to realization). And you had claimed in an earlier post saying you had paid 3 lakh to them. Do you have any proof other than that cheque? You had even cancelled the cheque you had given them even before i signed the agreement for the plot. Also they had cancelled your booking with prior notice. I had even consulted a lawyer and confirmed it. i don't see any problem with the Plot No.12.

If whatever you are claiming is valid, I can book hundreds of plots without paying any money and i can claim that i am the owner of those plots :)

Could you please tell me on what basis u are claiming that you are the owner of plot no. 12?

Cheers,
Sathish.
praveenvatsa

Post by praveenvatsa »

Don't behave like kids, Wait for some more days, You will realize who owns Plot No: 12. Consult your lawyer immediately.

@bisdhdh:- Absolutely nonsens, You will realize soon. You are an agent of fraud builders.

@Sathish, I have already communicated you before the agreement. This is your fault and you will suffer.You have absolutely no right on this plot. I already booked earlier than your agrement and my booking has not been cancelled. According to law I am legitimate owner. Builder has cheated you.

Thanks,
Praveen
bisdhdh

Post by bisdhdh »

praveenvatsa wrote:@Biswajit:-
Hmm...You don't have answers , even your darling builder couldn't answer. Anyway, this is personal choice to buy anything available in market and do further marketing of same products to trap more innocent customers,probabely you either super excited with a plot(without amenities) or dong marking for this builder. Plot without amenities in dessert area @1200-1800, rt now no roads, will take at least 7 years to develop. Please read about peripheral ring road, then you can get idea when it will come up. Wait for 7 years. If they come up with complete plan as shows on Master layout then only it it is worth to buy.But I am sure this will not happen because builder is not ready to give in writing even about amenities and all lands do not belong to builder.
@All:-
I'm only raising questions. RT NOW builder already sold 14 plots(items in showroom) and rest he can't sell. Builder dosen't own surrounding lands then how can he sell rest of lands? Did you see any demarcation or boundary? They can't. If anyone want to check then ask for plot registration(except 188/2) immediately then builder will ask to wait for sometimes(Survey NO 185,187 etc). This builder has also cheated several customers, read on web.

Please read following material then decide: -
Presentation related this property:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Eae ... BW5NWg/pub
Feedback related to this property: http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/ba ... 11230.html
One property two companies!(ek phool do mali) First 2006 to mid 2011, Second mid 2011.. Both companies used same pictures & punchline for brochures. Om Balaji is successor of Shiviri of same land! They worked like, you cheat first then I will cheat.

There is an another comment by gdeepakg at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/ba ... -3100.html, commented on 19-05-12

Ask following before buying:-
1. Do they have ownership(marking tittle) of all 33 or 60 acres lands belong to the builders?
3. Why they are struggling to sell a single plot since 2008? if builder is genuine
4. If all lands belong to them why don't going for BDA approval for all lands together why only for 2acre and took 2 years
5. Can they put clauses of amenities in agreement what they show on maps or in video ?
6. Have they not changed the sentence of agreement in last moment without any information? not once but twice
8. Is it not a act that a survey number had/has litigation issue? which belong to someonelse
9. Don't know previous company had cheated several customers for two years before 2011. Just after old company , a new company is floated looks like they are working in shift.
10. Don't' know similarly between previous company and this current company ? asked about relation between SHIVIRI PROPERTYS PRIVATE LIMITED
11. Have they ever completed any project? do they have any credibility in market

Beware of paid positive comments.

Thanks,
Praveen
This guy is very cunning. :D
The plots which he had decided to buy it has been to someone else because of his arrogant and selfish nature. He thinks that he very intelligent and everyone should listen to him.. :D
Ok lets come to your questions. :)
Yes they were having problems before they had the BDA approval and the problem increase because of the delay in the approval. But now i have all the papers right and with approval. There is not legal problem now. So what is wrong?

They have the full ownership of the 2 acrs i.e first phase. As per my knowledge left out ~30 acres ,are partially owned and rest are in General Power of Autonomy( GPA ) with Ombalaji. I had seen several layouts in bangalore happening is several phases this is how they do.

You are a stupid person asking this question. As you know very well that we are all going for loan. We are waiting for the loan to get approved. Do apply you brain before asking any question.

If project is not approved by authorities like BBMP, BDA or BMRDA. It going to be tough to sell the plot. It was wrong in the builder's part to sell the plots before approval as it would create confusion. They should have only started it after the approval. I don't support their decision to sell plots at that moment.

Again stupid question. This guy knows the answer. There were some problem with the paperwork related to two survey numbers i guess 187 n 182/1. So they had divide the project in three phases. Pravin also knows very well that these paper work related to 187 n 182/1 were rectified. In front of me he had got this question clarifies from ombalaji.

As we had discussed before in the group. As of now they should provide all the amenities mentioned in the BDA work order. BDA work order is very elaborate get the work order converted into English. Then you will understand what they will and what they will not.
From the agreement we had signed :-
>The vendor will do all development works as per BDA work Order No BDA/TPM/PRL-42/2011-12/7113/2012-13 within 3 months from the date of this agreement.
> Modern amenities as approved by the Association will be provided.
But important thing is BDA work order they have to execute.
I guess there is some problem with your brain. All of us were fine with that only you were having problem. What do we think all 5 of us are fools ?
I have no personal experience about this point. But if it has happen before it not good. Anyways i am not going to get married to the builder. Where he does in his personal life i don't care. The only expectation for him is he should complete the work as per our agreement.
Frnd u had asked this question at point 4.
The company he is talking about had sold the property to ombajaji. I dont give the dam about the previous company.
refer point 9

Now i have to tell you are really a lair. :D :D :D :D They had one project Golden Meadows by Ombalaji in the north Bangalore which they had sold to some other builder after completing . I had seen this project before i know pravin vasta :)
I had already shared this video with pravin and his comment was " impressive "... I dont lie... i still have the mail with me ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXk9gDQgT44

I am not sure why i wasted my time answering these question as you know the answers before. Anyways this would be my last interaction with u. Get well soon :D :D May God bless you again :D
Last edited by bisdhdh on May 2nd, 2013, 11:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.
bisdhdh

Post by bisdhdh »

praveenvatsa wrote:Don't behave like kids, Wait for some more days, You will realize who owns Plot No: 12. Consult your lawyer immediately.

@bisdhdh:- Absolutely nonsens, You will realize soon. You are an agent of fraud builders.

@Sathish, I have already communicated you before the agreement. This is your fault and you will suffer.You have absolutely no right on this plot. I already booked earlier than your agrement and my booking has not been cancelled. According to law I am legitimate owner. Builder has cheated you.

Thanks,
Praveen

@Praveen " Absolutely nonsens..." is it ?? I can only say i feel sorry for you :)
praveenvatsa

Post by praveenvatsa »

@bisdhdh, Dont' be personal, you replied as per your level of understanding: - I'm happy that at least you tried to answer like broker of builder, Are you receiving any payment from them ? . I know legally, morally and factually you can't challenge me. I don't compromise like you. You will be one of beneficiary if I win case against this fraud builder.

@All,
Let me summarize "bisdhdh" answers:-
1. Builder dosen't own whole land
2. No one has gone for registration till now
3. No one gone for registration since 2008. Dont you think it surprising(five years No registration, no development noting !! ) only false promises and litigation.
4. Why this builder has paper issue, builder should resolve first paper issue then go for sell
5. Builder removed amenities calluses(swimming poole, club house, children parks, community hall etc) from agreement without any information when we were about to signed. Dont' you think it is cheating. BDA dosen't ask for wimming poole, club house, children parks, community hall. According to work order they have to construct road, water, electricity and park nothing else.
6. Notorious for clauses change in agreement in last moment without consent or information. Removed four clauses without our consent when we were about to sign.
7. Cheque bounces, for that case is pending in court
8. Yes, there was/still is on different name, anyone can verity from http://bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in/landrecordsonweb/
9, 10 : I dont' want to say anything, please visit following site:-
There is an another comment by gdeepakg at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/ba ... -3100.html
11. He is passing wrong information, This company has not completed any project in past, fraud people have floated this company in mid of 2011. Then how can complete any project so quickly

This guy, "bisdhdh" working on behalf of builder. I don't wan't to be personal here, And wanted to put right facts in interest of general people.

Factually, builder got BDA approval(Work order, not final approval) for survey No: 188/1. He can sell only 14 plots now (which is already booked), rest he can't sell. Rest all have issues. Builder sold 14 plots without amenities(swimming poole, club house, children parks, community hall etc), builder won't not put any clause related to amenities in agreement because that amenities' lands don't belong to builder rt now. You can buy if you love to take risks or if you have good support of lawyer.

Thanks,
Praveen
bisdhdh

Post by bisdhdh »

@Praveen. You are really a terrible guy...
If i reply i become become the builder agent... n i don't reply u say "You don't have answers , even your darling builder couldn't answer." is that not personal ?

What are your intentions Sir ?? ... You told me n my friends that you are not buying ? if you are not buying why are you breaking your head ?
Praveen had spend close to 15 thousands Rs getting this land verified with TTK services (http://www.ttkservices.com/). TTk services had given the green signal to this project. He had mailed me the legal opening . I still have that with me and i dont lie like you do..
Now that because of his personal nature he took of fight with everyone and broke the relationship. Even the builder is not ready to sell him now because of the way he interacts with other. so what do i do ?
If you have to bog after this ...you can happly do that.. That's not my problem its the builder problem they will deal with you... but do not include my name in the blog as i am lease interested to interact with u. bye..
Last edited by bisdhdh on April 27th, 2013, 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Bangalore East”