Benefits for Purchasing a Home Warrenty

Rishu

Benefits for Purchasing a Home Warrenty

Post by Rishu »

A home warranty is like insurance. It includes details that aren’t usually covered under your general homeowners' insurance. If your stove or a/c stops working, you merely pay a little service charge and someone will begin and either fix the problem or get you a replacement.

I also recommend you purchase a home warranty. When you moved to a new home click this link you will get information about Top Packers and Movers in Mysore https://www.assureshift.in/packers-and-movers-mysore and It basically covers all of your kitchen appliances, major home systems such as electrical. We all have those times where you wish you would have had that protection and you didn’t. I highly recommend it. Here is a prime example of why having a home warranty or having a seller purchase a home warranty for you is a good idea. I had buyers back in December who purchased a house. You cannot test the AC in the least when you came to the house due to the cold temperature. When it began to get warm outside, they realized that the air conditioner wasn't working. They had the house warranty which meant they were ready to get fresh air conditioning. If they didn’t have the home warranty it would have been thousands of rupees out of their pocket in less than six months of buying their new home.
ardesarchitects

Re: Benefits for Purchasing a Home Warrenty

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi,
Though the above post is just a marketing of specific website. As per my knowledge there are no blanket home warranty given by any agencies. No thirdparty agency can give blanket home warranty for equipements that are sold by some other company. If your fridge doesnt work no one will replace it for free and the the only company sold it will take responsibility of service as per service conditions. AMC is not a warranty, its just a maintanance service.
There are many online agencies that give AMC for multi brand house hold products with additional benifits of regular check ups, arranging logistics for service from authorized service centers, repairing at your place etc.

Regards,
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
www.ardesarchitects.com
https://www.instagram.com/ardesarchitects

Return to “Bangalore South”