BDA Auction

raghu_pro

BDA Auction

Post by raghu_pro »

Hi ,

BDA called for auction of sites ,
But surprisingly starting bid price is very less for banashankari 6th stage(32000/sq.meter)!!
Attachments
BDA_Auction.jpg
msn1270

Re: BDA Auction

Post by msn1270 »

Here is my 2 Cents.

1. Size of the Plots are bigger ones ranging from 60X40 to 50X80 onwards, which generally draws less competition.

2. In some of the previous Auctions, There were no takers for couple of sites due to the highly inflated price BDA had
fixed earlier and BDA cancelled auctioning those sites.

3. Time line to pay the due amount is very short for the auction sites i.e. 25% within 3 days and rest 75% in a month's time.

4. Even though, many are still ready to buy similar bigger dimension sites in the open market, as they get the advantage of settling the
deal with Black money in major Part, But not ready to go for BDA Sites, as the site registration is on the bid value, which is always
above the Govt guidance value. Also due to tight scrutiny of the Income sources of the buyer, many are not ready to come out easily to
buy the high value sites through BDA auctions.

5. Time is changing and many are not ready to go for investment on BDA sites as the returns is not expected like earlier due to stagnant market
condition. Especially Salary class IT people are not ready for any huge investment in this situation, where the job security is a million dollar
Q nowadays ?
Pradeepmanju

Re: BDA Auction

Post by Pradeepmanju »

Hi All,

Could anyone tell me how the bidder comes to know he has won the site in e-auction process. Will BDA sends email to the registered id. E-Proc website was down during last 15 minutes. No updates post that. Also, is there anyway in our profile management tab we can verify whether we have won or lost the bid?

Thanks!

Return to “Bangalore South”