Request advise on Pionier Developers Residency on Hosa Road

sai sai

Re: Request advise on Pionier Developers Residency on Hosa R

Post by sai sai »

I see in google maps that Pionier residency falls under Choodasandra village, but the developer says this falls under Rayasandra village. Any thoughts???
suresh13

Post by suresh13 »

Hi,
I have bought 30*55 site number 13.
I have not published in any newspaper since it's a new layout and we will be the first owner (after the land is converted to residential sites). The khata history verification in BDA office should be sufficient for BDA and BDA approved sites.
If there is a scam / fraud, in which same site is registered for 2 people, a mere newspaper Ad proof may not solve the problem.

Any thoughts on reliaable gardenia, who are offering bda approved sites at 3100 and has bigger/wider roads at the approach. Its more of "close to hosur road than close to sarjapur road", as inner sites are closer to hosur road.
kshetty

Post by kshetty »

I am planning to buy a plot here, thinking to take house loan.
Do you think we can construct a house and start living after one year?

I see that there no development surrounding this project..
suresh13

Post by suresh13 »

Yes. there is no developments around. Only mahaveer apartments is nearing completion, which is around 300 meters from this layout. I think in one year things may change. But dont expect rapid development. The land behind this layout (amrutanandamayi college) may not develop their land at all for few years or decades.. I dont see any other layouts from main road to this layout.. except for mahaveer.. The place though is good though with lots of promise.
Water supply is ok now as 3 bores at layout with lots of reserve water (water table quite healthy in this area) and with good monsson, you will not have any problem if you wish to construct the house. Though you may have to wait for 1-4 years before any significant development happens here.
kshetty

Post by kshetty »

@suresh13 Thank you very much for the response.

Do you think it is work buying it? they quote around 3,000/- per sq. feet.

Thanks
baskars

Post by baskars »

hi All,
Iam planning to book a plot and i need your feedback to decide on it.
Yesterday i visited the site and the sale team told me that they put 3 borewell and got the water at 980ft.
Is this going to last? I think its too deep and will not be there after 3yr or so. Since there is no cauvery water also iam worried abt it.
Please give your suggestions on this. Thanks.
kshetty

Post by kshetty »

980ft!!
baskars

Post by baskars »

hi All,

After going through sarajapur area and many other layouts i decided to go for pionier residency itself.
it looks like in sarajapur area borewell depth is on average 1000ft and it is common only.
I saw couple of other projects in sarjapur,whitefield,kagudi but they all are around Rs.3800/- sq.feet.
Also this project is near to electronic city and also marathahalli ORR witin 12km radius.
Thanks for all your feedback..
msupraja

Post by msupraja »

Hi,

May i know the price for what you registered the site?

Thanks
vivektech2003 wrote:Last week I got registered Site No #37 . One of my friend suggested me to get it published in local news paper , is it really required in a layout ? any suggestion please?
kshetty

Post by kshetty »

There is also a project called Reliable Gardenia close to this area.. Do you think Pionier residency is better compare to Reliable?

Return to “Bangalore South”